Best Fertility centre in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by veenajuturi, Sep 13, 2007.

1. Smitha D

Smitha D New IL'ite

Hi Vivbass,

How are yeah and how's ur treatment in rama's going ???
    Read ur post dated dec 2006.
    Em trying to have baby! I was consulting dr madhumathi from appolo janakpuri in hyderabad but she couldn't diagnose anything and wasted 1 yr...

Please tell me where should I start my treatment, in rama devi or anu's test tube baby centre/ Dr malpani mumbai/Bangalore assisted conception centre... Or any other in hyderabad which i don't know of

I belong to kolkatta em bengali, don't have friends here yet so thought searching this site would be the best option...

Have a gr8 day
    Thanks Vivbass

2. Smitha D

Smitha D New IL'ite

Re: Best Fertility Clinic in Hyderabad

Hello,

Married since last 5 yrs,Em trying to have baby! Have not gone to any fertility clinics yet,I was consulting dr madhumathi from appolo janakpuri in hyderabad but she couldn't diagnose anything and wasted 1 yr...

Please tell me where should I start my treatment, in rama devi or anu's test tube baby centre/ Dr malpani mumbai/ Bangalore assisted conception centre... Or any other in hyderabad which i don't know of would be the most reliable one

I belong to kolkatta em bengali, don't have friends here yet so thought searching this site would be the best option...

Have a gr8 day
    Thanks

3. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Dear Smitha,
    i took treatment in Rama's clinic for the past 5 months only, i underwent 2 IUI but -ve result only:-( but last sat'day i stopped going there & disconti' the treatment becoz iam not interested to continue english medicines furtherWitsend...so from last sat'day i have started taking homeo' treatment,if u r int' in english medicines or if u want kid very soon,plz goahead with DR.Rama...becoz almost everyday 30 couples r coming to her clinic....lots of success case is there....
    in homeo it'll take more time,but without side effects ur health will b good....
    so now itz up to u whether to continue english medicines or homeo,ayurvedic like that...
    all the best dear.

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  4. Smitha D

Smitha D New IL'ite

Thanks a lot Vivbass and god bless yeah,

I really appreciate your early reply. What did u mean by 2 IVI.
    I em also planning to start with my fertility treatment. it really took me some time to come to the reality that i will go to such clinic one day but god has his own plans, I'm very interested with ur side of story of homeopathy medicine, does it really help, why does it take time?

Will you please suggest me the doc as i have also had a bad experience with english medicine treatment, but as i'm already 32 yrs of age have got too much family pressure and tension...

Pls suggest me more about this homeopathy doc.
    What do u think about Dr malpani in mumbai, bangalore assisted conception centre and anu's test tube baby centre, i've been refered to Anu's by my gynec she has treatment for all kinds of infertility but I don't have any first hand information...

Take care dear
    if u believe in chilkur balaji why don't u give him a visit
    His chanting mantra for fertility is
    OM DHATRE NAMAH!

Smita

5. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

hi smitha,
    the DR's clinic is in the Ameerpet road,near to Kamma Sangham... before bus stand on Chandana Bros line,near to chandana brothers, in the road.. last house...
    if u take the lane,go straight maxi 5-10 mins walk ,his clinic will come in the right side...his name Krishna,sorry i donno his full name...below is the clinic's phone no,if u have any queries,plz call the clinic....
    my hubby's friend's wife had irregular periods,but after taking this homeo' treatment from DR.Krishna(he is 70+ age),so experienced DR...now her periods r regular,got 2 babies...

Dr# -- 23733200
    timings: 9am - 1 pm, 5pm-8pm on Mon - Sat

go to this site to know abt IUI Artificial insemination (IUI)

sorry i don't have any idea abt other DRs the name which u have mentioned....
    thanx for the sloka,sure i'll try to go to the temple...

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  6. Smitha D

Smitha D New IL'ite

Hey Vivbass god bless yeah !

thanx for an early reply. I have also heard about treatment in homeopathy. Good to hear that Dr krishna deals with fertility prob, In my case i have regular periods n all, will he still be able to give some medi to increase the chances of getting pregnant lets see, thinking of going there,
    the Dr which I had mentioned are quite well known in india only that i didn't have first hand feedback,
    What experience did u have at dr krishna's, has he cured a lot of fertility probs???

But i would suggest why don't u do alopathy and homoepathy together, I'm plann to do that too,
    What do u suggest...

Take care and all my best wishes to yeah,

7. vivbass

vivbass Gold IL'ite

Hello smitha,reg. combining Alopathy & homeo' i don't have any idea,u need to ask the DR,i donno what will happen if v mix the both.....main thing is iam feeling very weak,becoz of treatments,tabs' so i want to stop alopathy treatmentWitsend...i don't care if it takes more time in homeo,becoz my health is also more impo'...what my hubby suggested me is v'll try to get kid(by god's grace) thro' homeo,wait for 7 months only,suppose it takes more time means,v r going to adopt a kid,becoz one child will get good life,also i'll get kid....

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  8. Smitha D

Smitha D New IL'ite

Hey Vivbass,
    I Thanx for reply, i feel the same too that alopathy does more harm then benefit that was one reason that i've still not gone to any fertility clinic, i can really understand your situation as what you might have gone thu as u were saying u have already done 2 iui and stuff, It's a very good and brave decision that u are plann to adopt a kid, homeopathy is good and if u get a good dr then it shouldn't take more then 4 mths, but provided u get a very expert homeo consult, but again going to adopt a child is a brave move even we have plann that if nothing happens till yr end we'll convince our parents to adopt a child,
    take care cheers

9. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vivbass,
    I rarely login in to indusladies. have lots of apprehensions and engagements that I most often forget to login to this site.

no my husband is not doc.. maybe we have met because I like to talk to people. Even I am not able to figure who you are. You can pm me as I rarely get into indusladies and hence the delay in replying.

I belong to hyderabad. Where are you from ?

Smitha, It is always good to visit Dr Rama's clinic as it may help in your/spouse diagnosis. They do very good examinations and treatments there. I am still going there.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2008
  10. hemadurga

hemadurga Bronze IL'ite

am seeing this message today only. posted a quick reply to this message, but doesnt seem to have come up on the site somehow :confused2:

nope my hubby is not a doc.. i like to talk to people but maybe have talked to you. even i cannot remember your name... maybe we need to talk once again to remember if we realy met each other...

your posts to others were good.

I also heard about this mantra - OM DHATRE NAMAH... it seems one needs to say this till conception. Once confirmed must thank and pray to God for the protecting the same by chanting OM VIDHATRE NAMAH..

Hope this post reaches all..:hiya