Good gynaecolgist /hospital in Hyderabad

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by darshu, Nov 16, 2007.

1. darshu

darshu New IL'ite

Hello All,

I am darshana from Bangalore. I am pregnant and will be moving to Hyderabad for my delivery.

I want help to identify a good doctor for my delivery in Hyderabad. My house is close to Mahaveer hospital (masab tank); is that a good hospital for delivery cases? I was also considering Care hospital (Banjara) which is also not so far away from my house.

Does any one have any recommendations for a good doctor in either of the two mentioned hospitals??or any other good hospital apart from the two in the vicinity?

Thanks & Regards,
    darshu

2. Jaishree123

Jaishree123 Senior IL'ite

Re: Good gynec/hospital in Hyderabad

Hi

I m born & brought up in hyderabad..but currently not in hyderabad.
    I know Fernandes hospital is good for deliveries and gynaec care it is located in king kothi/Abids. my friend has delivered 2 babies there and she was all praises for that hospital.

check out that one.

Jaishree

3. darshu

darshu New IL'ite

Thanku Jaishree...

Even I had heard of Fernandes being a good hospital, but its not close to my house....If i were in koti, i wud hav surely opted for that..

Thanku anyway,

Rgds,
    Darshu

4. shantaatluru

shantaatluru New IL'ite

Hi Darshana!

If you are looking for a real good hospital we have Swapna Nursing Home, Begumpeta next to Kiritlals jewelry @ somajiguda. Reaalgood!!!

5. darshu

darshu New IL'ite

Haii shantaatluru,

thanq 4 recommending swapna nursing home..once am in hyd, will check out the hospital and also the distance from my home.

thanks,
    darshu

6. krnind

krnind Junior IL'ite

hi darshu,

even i hv got my first delivery at fernandas... its a superb hospital. even if it far from ur house i recomend u go to that hospital i stay at paradise but too i opted for this hospital.. actually i had some problem during my 9th month of preg.. my blood level was falling drastically.. it was only 5.5 .. n my doc had given away on my case then dr fernandes helped me throught out.. hospital also is really good. very good facilities. they hv excersis classes also for pregnent women. n many such events for them try it out

bye
    kirti

7. darshu

darshu New IL'ite

Haii kirti,

i saw this message of urs quite late.... frankly speaking it was quite comforting to read ur reply esp regarding the distance factor (u being in paradise..!).

i had actually decided on swapna nursing home which is quite near to my house, but i dint get a good response from them and i found them quite rude and unhelpful..

And then recently i found ur reply, so i just gave a visit to the hospital, also checked out their website....As u pointed out, the facilities r good, they hav lab and ultrasound equipment in the hospital..its really comforting to note all that!

i had my 1st apptmt just this past saturday with Dr. Kasturi.. must say that every single staff was quite helpful...am more than relieved now!!

thanQ sooo much kirti and jaishree 4 recommending fernandez ..
    and shantaatluru, thanx for mentioning swapna too! (tho i was not very happy with their attitude..)

Rgds,
    darshu

8. mona.i

mona.i New IL'ite

Well, i have heard a lot about 'Fehmicare' at Yusufguda. The doctor's name is Dr.Fehmida

9. altinahessing

altinahessing New IL'ite

hi there,

you can go to Kalpana Doctor, Matrika hospital,somajiguda.

believe me she's better than fernandes hospital, and the service is good, this doctor can handle the most critical patient who is pregnant have 90% deliveries normal. she charges 150 for consultation and the rest is almost the same ..you will definetly feel very comfortable with her. shes the best..i will recommend you go just for a check up and see how you feel and then u can mail me back...you can also take my reference...

2 people like this.
  10. Preethi Patnaik

Preethi Patnaik New IL'ite

Hi Darshu

Congratulations, Hyderabad is a lovely place with lots of good hospitals. My parents are settled there and i had my daughter in hyderabad. I will recommend you check out Fernandez Maternity Hospital in Abids. They have a wonderful team of dedicated doctors and the care is exceptional (from experience). The service is good and you are not supposed to tip the daya's nurses etc individually. You can distribute sweets though. :) .Dr. Evita is well known in Hyderabad just google and you will get info.
    FERNANDEZ MATERNITY HOSPITAL PVT LTD(DR EVITA FERNANDEZ)
    4-1-1230,BOGGULKUNTA-500001,
    PHONE :091-040-24756997

Care hospitals are very good too but you will have everyone coming to the room every few hours and expecting tips -the rooms do get very clean though with so much mopping. Doctors etc are very good .

best wishes for a safe delivery.

preethi