need urgent help :meet Dr. Anuradha ( Anu infertility center, hyderabad)

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Hyderabad' started by forroughuse, Mar 5, 2011.

1. forroughuse

forroughuse New IL'ite

Hi All,

I need urgent help, we have shown to gynocologist and she adviced to go and meet Dr. Anuradha ( Anu infertility center, hyderabad), today i called them , but they said that it is very difficult to get an aapointment with her and till 4month there is no appointment. They said they can provide us an appointment with other gynocologist who are working under Dr. Anuradha, first they will examined us and they will share our reports with Dr. Anuradha and then treatment will go on. We have taken an appointment for next week. Can some1 pls let me know if this is ok, that we can meet gynoclogist working under Dr. Anuradha. Or do should we wait to get an appontment with Anuradha.

Pls help us.

Thanks in advance

2. gouthami26

gouthami26 New IL'ite

hi i too took appointment in anu infertility clinic dis month.im told dat i wl get appointment 4m dr.anuradha after consulting the other doctor in few days.

3. forroughuse

forroughuse New IL'ite

Hi gouthami,
    thnks for the reply, yesterday we went to anu test tube baby center, and we met some gyno, working under the Dr. Anuradha, this is our 1st visit, we wait for more than 2-3 hours there, she has given some mediciene to increase the sperm count and ask us to visit after tht. she also explain us the other procedures and the amount , it looks to me tht there more emphasis is on amount, they are asking 1.2 lakhs minimum for IVF ( if we have to go for tht) and for IUI she said Rs5,000 per month.
    Pls let me know howz your exp. there and what she said.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2011
  4. India123

India123 Silver IL'ite

We had a IVF at Dr Anuradha's clinic last year and we are blessed with baby girl.

5. healthyparents

healthyparents New IL'ite

Dear All,

First of all if you're in Hyderabad without any second thoughts you should go for any types of Fertility issues to Dr. Anuradha. She is an expert in this area and has a team of well defined doctors who can attend to your problems. More import is it might sound routine for you but if you see the no of cases they have gone through the success rate is very high.

She has a well trained staff who take every care of you right from beginning to finish. Yes, it might be weird sometime because of the long wait and queue. But you need to have patience as this will take time and its not easy always. Also please expect delays and don't get frustrated as everyone is like you an eager to have a baby. The soon you book the appointment the better it is. Remember that every case goes thru Dr. Anu even though you show to the junior docs under her.

Well if you're wondering why I have been doing all this marketing then you're mistaken. In fact me and my wife had been to Dr. Anu's clinic for about 4 months initially and thought that the process is all routine and would not yield results. Hence we went to other Doctor's too mentioned in the blog. Only then we realized that how good is Dr. Anu's clinic and why the wait is worth it. The queues were so huge that we had to doze off on the sofas and chairs. With no luck anywhere we returned after a gap of 3 months to again Dr. Anu's and this time seriously we went for IUI treatment in our 4 attempt. As we were used to the process hence we didn't complain and patiently waited for our turn.

As they say patience bear the fruit and I conceived in my 4th attempt. We both were happy but not very happy as we wanted to wait for sometime before we could break the news to everyone and so did Dr. Anu's clinic said. They asked us to come back after 2 weeks for check up. As scheduled we went after 2 weeks and found our greatest fear the I was carrying twins. Again didn't know if we were supposed to smile or what 2 say to ourselves. Well my BH stood by me and said it would be fine. We spoke with Dr and they said they still need time to tell about the progress and asked us to come back again after 3 weeks.

We just prayed God and hoped that everything is fine. Time came and we had our fingers crossed. The doc called me for inspection and then my Husband followed later. I was carrying twins and they both had different placenta (aka sacs) so didn't have to worry much. Our joy had no bounds.

Then Dr. Anu's clinic told that they need not come to us and can go to gynecologist. We decided to go for the best Dr. Fernandez Hospital and finally after 8 months of waiting I was blessed with twin healthy baby boys.

Everyone is happy and the only advise I would have for all expecting mom's is don't loose faith and have patience. If you think things are not happening take a break and then come back again it worked for me.

1 person likes this.
  6. Hopingthebest

Hopingthebest New IL'ite

Hi,

please let me the address..

In the internet I could find couple of addresses in somajiguda,khairathabad...

7. hariniu6

hariniu6 New IL'ite

Anu Fertility & Contraception Service
    6-3-1089/A/6, Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500082

040 2332 7795

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2013
  8. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

I once took an appointment and later dropped the plan of going there when I got to know that I'd be treated by her Jr. docs and not Anu herself. I've heard of Dr. Anuradha being a good doc, but whats the use when she isnt available for treatment?? Now under gynic Dr. Bhavani from sunshine hospitals ... so far so good, though its been just a month and too early to tag her the best.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
  9. Chikku28

Chikku28 New IL'ite

Are you trying IVF cycles from Dr.bhavani? How much does she charge for each cycle? Is she caring and good or just business minded? Your response is greatly appreciated.

10. Twinkel

Twinkel Platinum IL'ite

No, I didnt get till the stage of ivf. I was on medication and conceived naturally, but miscarried at 6 weeks. As per the feedback from frnz and family, they are all voting up for Anuradha fertility clinic , keeping aside those looooong waiting hours...