How is Dr. Champa Bhatia as a gyne?

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by flyingkite, Jun 23, 2009.

1. flyingkite

flyingkite Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

I have a 4 yr old marraige and now I am trying to conceive.I have been visiting Dr. Champa for last 4-5 visits, where my ovulation scan (its ok), and my husband's semen analysis(low count) has been done by her. I live in sharjah and its tough to commute to meena bazaar to her. My queries are:

1.. I jst wanted to knw if I am doing right to continue with her at this stage
    or should I consult some other doc 4 it.
    2.. I would go to Delhi in july-aug. does anyone knw good docs there.
    3.. Do i neeed to chek with a fertility doc or jst a gyne?
    4.. Any good doc in sharjah? and the labs too? here the tests r expensive
    5.. WHich are the good insurance companies. We both are 33 years old.

I am confused as I am alone here with very few friends to share my doubts. Dr. champa has asked for another fsh (blood test) on my 2nd day of my periods and his semen analysis test on the same day. Meanwhile he is having "clomid" for 10 days and me "duphastone" for 10 days.

Thanks

2. platinumsweet

platinumsweet Gold IL'ite

hi
    i dont know aout dr champa. Since you started with her. Continue for few more month. And if nothing works. Go to a infertility specilist. . Yah all infertility treatment and medicines are costly. If your problems ar3 minor then a gynec is more than enough. And try to keep a copy of all the tests you did. So if you go to another dr. You can provide all of them there. Otherwise they will ask you to repeat the test. That will be double expence.
    Regards

3. JustAni

JustAni Silver IL'ite

4. crossiants

crossiants Senior IL'ite

hello flying kite,
    first ;ets start with wishing u bets of luck for planning your pregnancy,have faith in god and he will do all things fine and in your favour.i have not consulted champa bhatia,but many of my friends have followed her up for pregnancy,she is senior dr with very much experiance,sinc eu have started treatment give your self to her,trust her dont bring doubts in your mind,or else u will always doubt her efficency.and keep praying that all your hardhsips dont get wasted and u conceive very soon.i hope i have not hurted u or your feelings,if i have than i am sorry.

5. flyingkite

flyingkite Senior IL'ite

thank you platinumsweet! I will keep all the papers with me. let me try her for few months as she seems exp.

regards

6. flyingkite

flyingkite Senior IL'ite

Yes, crossiants. Thats what i heard she is an experienced gyne.and thanks for all the good wishes.

7. flyingkite

flyingkite Senior IL'ite

Dear JustAni,

I live near to Conceive, but I firstly the doc appointment is in the waiting list for 1-2 months and secondly, he has destroyed the chances of conceiving a child in an acquaintance, hence I doubt it. Though I have received mixed reviews abt it.

8. Antu601

Antu601 Senior IL'ite

Hi,
    Dr. champa bhatia was the one i used to visit her .
    i too used to travel from sharjah to dubai and i did really feel tired all the time. no doubt she is a good doctor but if travelling makes you tired please do visit gynecs in sharjah.
    all the very best to you.:thumbsup

Last edited: Jan 1, 2010