Baby massage

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by Yasho, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Yasho

Yasho New IL'ite

Hey, I am luking for a maasge lady for my 2 month old baby. I am living in nadd al hamar, so if anybody knows any gud lady please recommend!

Thanks a lot

2. angel1719

angel1719 Silver IL'ite

hey,
    for my baby we hired masssage lady who use to come from burdubai. she is good i have lost her no.
    she still does massage of my friend's 4 month old baby, i will check from her for her contact no.
    else i have saved some no.s in IL directory whom i contacted for my baby's massage.

3. priyanka2009

priyanka2009 New IL'ite

Hi angel , I have asked you same query in another thread.

Thanks for the list in il directory it is really useful ..

It would be really helpful if you can tell the name of your massage lady as going with the recommended one is good.

Tia

4. angel1719

angel1719 Silver IL'ite

her name is mamta and contact no. is 055 9442931... you can try calling her..i had no issues with her...just try her for a week..if you don't lke you can discontinue...

5. RVM1983

RVM1983 New IL'ite

Hello Angel,
    Im am due in mid Feb 2012, and would like to enquire as to when is it safe for the mother/new born to start massage after delivery and for how many months should it continue?
    Also if I contact the massage ladies now, and book them for Feb 2012, can I be sure they will start or do i need to keep a backup of a couple of ladies.
    Thank you in advance for your reply.
    God Bless

6. priyaskandan

priyaskandan New IL'ite

Hello Rashmi,

Do you do massage during pregnancy. I live in Burdubai

Thanks
    Priya

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2012
  7. gyaandxb

gyaandxb Silver IL'ite

Thanks to this site that I got a really good lady for my post pregnancy and baby massage. There's this lady named Suma who runs a company called healing Hands. Her number is 0505797355. She's sent a lady named latha, who was really good with the baby that my LO never cried during his baths and infact really looked forward to it.. :) Hope that helps. Take care. :)

8. raji12

raji12 Senior IL'ite

Hi Priya,you can contact vanita on 0509325709.she is well experienced and she is from mumbai and did nursing also.she handles the baby very comfortably and gives oil massage and bath to baby and for mother also.

9. srv001

srv001 New IL'ite

I am really thankful to this site,as atlast i found a massage lady for my child and for me.she is really very nice and has got healing hands and my baby susmita is healthy by massage. Me too passing this message,If anybody looking for the same,you can call vanita on 050-9325709.

10. Moony

Moony New IL'ite

Hi, just wanted to share my experience with Suma. I got a massage package for AED 1,500 (14 massages) with her company and was disappointed most days because she sent different masseuses every time, some good and some really inexperienced. They were hardly ever on time and my massages never lasted more than 40 minutes. They have aweful customer service and if you get one of the inexperienced ladies the massage can turn into a stressful experience. I've asked for my money back after 8 inconsistent massages - let's see if that ends up happening.