Tailor shop in Qusais/ Al Nahda area

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by divyakk, Sep 10, 2011.

1. divyakk

divyakk Senior IL'ite

hey friends those r in qusais and al nahda dubai may knw any good tailoring shop ..who stitch well...plz share here as i need to kwn .......so tht i can give my cloths there...

rgds
    :)

2. evna

evna Bronze IL'ite

hi divya,

There is a tailor in our building, why don't you come and see, but till now i have not given anything to him. why don't you visit and check with him. I feel he switch nice, i can see the switched dresses hanging over there. it is just behind the alnahda super market ( i don't know whether u are aware of this supermarket) by the way where u stay?? - evna

3. divyakk

divyakk Senior IL'ite

hi evna,

Thank u 4 ur reply and i stay near NMC hosptl..i knw this supermarket...whr u sty and whc building is tht whr v find tailor...

take care...

4. simi001

simi001 Senior IL'ite

HI Divya

Try our Arushi boutique its very close to NMC speciality hospital, next to Emirates star hotel Apartments. Few of my friends got their suits stiched there and are happy with the end result

5. divyakk

divyakk Senior IL'ite

hi simi...

ya yestrdy 4 the first time only i sw few tailors inside aarush wen v wnt 4 r walk.......near by usually v use to go 4 drive wen my hubby comes,and inbetwn tht i saw dis aarush but neglctd as i thout its a boutique with readymade only.....will try it out

thanks
    take care....

6. evna

evna Bronze IL'ite

hi divya,

I stay exactly behind Alnahda supermarkek, you may also see the beauty parlour, fresh fish shop, grocery and tailoring shop as well.

7. jyothyv

jyothyv New IL'ite

Do you know how much is the charge for stitching a salwar????

8. vanimoganty

vanimoganty New IL'ite

hi there

can anyone suggest a gud tailor fr salwar kameez n blouse stitching,i live near deira nxt to mamzar centre bldg.
    it would be nice if u could suggest someone who cn cm hme n tk the material.

thank u

vani

9. Mindika

Mindika New IL'ite

Hi

My name is Mindika and am working in a training institute near to Al Mulla Plaza. I came across with a wonderful tailor shop near to our office . They will come , discuss the design and deliver back on time with a very nominal charge.. Am quite impressed - The mobile number of the person in charge is 055 6183951 (Jay)

Thks - Mindika