Very Bad Service at Vishali Beauty Parlour In Bur Dubai

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by priyanka2009, Oct 10, 2010.

1. priyanka2009

priyanka2009 New IL'ite

Hi freinds - I am just writing this to make u all aware of the bad service and wrong tactics of people at Vishali Beauty parlour in Bur Dubai (Near burjuman , babyshop)

My friend went there for pedicure yesterday. she asked for basic pedicure which is for 55 DHS. The phillipina lady who did her pedi just put some cream and massaged literally for 1 min and washed.No massage on fingers , nothing..she did remove the dead skin on heel good but my friend did not find any relaxation at all.

When my friend went for paying , she charged Dhs 130 , dhs 100 for spa pedi (which was bad and her feet look no different than they were earlier) and 30 for appying nail paint. The phillina lady says that she tod my friend about it before (which is not true)

My friend spoke to the owner who has a very bad attitude.

I am just telling all u IL friends of mine that do not go there but if u go then pls be sure of what theu are going to do and the charges.

I am telling you all ladies if

2. PritiGanesh

PritiGanesh Senior IL'ite

hi priyanka - Thanks for the alert just in time.

I go there for eyebrow threading which i feel is good and I was just thinking of going there for pedi.

regds
    priti

3. malathyj

malathyj Silver IL'ite

Thanks Priyanka for the review, I have seen this in Centerpoint & the place was looking good, I thought of visiting it some time, however I am now better off with my parlour lady itself.. :)

4. priyanka2009

priyanka2009 New IL'ite

hi priti - Yes even i go there for eyebrows and that is good but what they did to my friend is unacceptable... what they think that we do'nt do pedi and they can fool us.

Actually when I went a fews days ago for eyebrow threading there was a lady who was expressing her disappointment for the hair colour that she had done. That day i just thought that it is oneoff case and can happen anywhere but again my friend is not happy with them.

Wish i had mentioned that incident to my friend . :bonkThat is why i decided to write to make people aware that even if they are going there pls be careful and ask twice what they are doing.

5. priyanka2009

priyanka2009 New IL'ite

Re: Cheating and Very Bad Service at Vishali Beauty Parlour In Bur Dubai

malathyj - Hi ... yes the place only looks good from outside but its not the same with people cheating there customers..

At least we 3 are saved of our money and disppointment... oh!! my poor friend..

At least people who read this would be alert and question more when they go there.

6. jaimatadi123

jaimatadi123 Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Yes i agree , i once had a haircut with them and it was for aed 80 .
    Later when they were drying my hair she told me she will blow dry them ,
    Any salon will dry your hair and not send u back with dripping hair , so well she was doing her job and it wasnt a all frill affair , just a regular blow dry.
    and when it was time to pay i had to shell out aed 100 - for the blow dry alone.. hmmmmmphhhhhh well had i known i would have been prepared..

but this is the custom in many salon's in dxb . You have to always ask them if its included in the amount you are going to pay.

Like patsy collins- if you do a morrocan bath. ( like all salons they will also dry your hair after the shower ) I failed to ask her when she said yalla !! blow dry ?? i nodded my head and sat on the chair and well paid aed 175 for it.. that too on a weekday with no where planned to go :(

anu

7. NitaModi

NitaModi New IL'ite

I am surprised to read this thread of comments..!!!
    I have been going to this salon for years !!!!
    and that reflects my satisfaction & loyalty as their client ; this commitment is solely due to the wonderful atmosphere, quality of treatment and the pleasant professional attitude of the girls
    I questioned the manager about this comment and was clarified that the particular client had used Gel polish hence the extra charge of 30 aed; but she didn't want get into blame games as every one has a right to voice their concerns and they learn from it and take it in good faith to improve...so my kadoos for such attitude ...

8. Anu5624

Anu5624 New IL'ite

9. Anu5624

Anu5624 New IL'ite

WORST EXPERIENCE AT VISHALIS BEAUTY SALOON, MANKHOOL
    I totally agree with the previous comments and complaints regarding this saloon as I think I have had the worst experience of my life by getting my permanent hair straightening done. Owner is the most rude and indecent person I have ever met in my life. They charged me exhoborant price for my hair and the results are worst,upon complaining about the results owner was not even ready to acknowledge any fault of hers instead blaming me being rude and passing indecent comments like "have no common sense" n " surpassing all my education ".
    I have already made a formal complaint to the consumer forum here in Dubai and awaiting their response.
    Ladies pls beware about such cheaters and make your decision carefully as there are many better options available in the area.

10. Manishada

Manishada New IL'ite

Please share it in FB. Such incidents should not be repeated.
    I had bad experience from Beauty Parlor at Ramda Hotel recently. The owner and the beautician was so rude and the hair cutting experience was a disaster !!