Wedding Blouse Embroidery

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by born2vin, Jul 16, 2009.

1. born2vin

born2vin Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

Please let me know a good designer in Coimbatore or bangalore for a wedding saree blouse. Silk Saree is with full of embroidaty and stone works. Blouse is plain; which need some embroidery stone work to be done.
    I heard most of the placed they do but it is one time; the thread they use for designing will be poor quality hence after wash you can't wear the blouse the colours will spread out and spoil the blouse.

Please suggest a good place who do the good quality work on silk blouses.

2. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Check this link, Tamizh .. http://www.indusladies.com/forums/bangalore/46666-good-tailor-around-bangalore.html

In Commercial St. Bangalore, most of them are authentic and good.. Though I cannot vouch for any since I havent personally made one from them.. I used to give my blouses to a guy in Rajajinagar 1st Block. He is good and gives the design you want.. I like people who can interact and throws some ideas instead of just nodding heads.. So, liked this one.

Also, there is a place in Indiranagar where my friend used to get her blouses stiched.. Those were more modern and I dont think he could stich anything traditional.. ;) Or maybe my friend had all of hers stitched that way ! :) I dont remember the address though.. Can get you if you are particular about such blouses..

3. born2vin

born2vin Bronze IL'ite

Hi preethi,

Thanks for the reply . please let me the area...

I want in traditional with good stictching and work on it...

Thanks

4. Drpreethis

Drpreethis Gold IL'ite

Tamizh ,

Why dont you check in the Bangalore Forum from the link I sent you previously.. You would surely have some members vouching for the tailors / designers.

The indiranagar guy does not stitch tradiotional blouses.. :)

Go through the link I sent and then post in that thread to ask about anyone in a particular area or around your area .. It should help.

5. born2vin

born2vin Bronze IL'ite

Thanks you preethi,
    I will check in that..:thumbsup

6. suniayush

suniayush New IL'ite

Hi,

For wedding blouse, with thread and embriodery work , i think you can get it done at virgo boutique in mahalaxmi layout bangalore. she does it well. my sister got it done there during her wedding.

7. born2vin

born2vin Bronze IL'ite

Thanks suniayush,

But that place is very far for me i think.. anyhow let me try sometime...

8. cbetochn

cbetochn New IL'ite

You can try out Varsha Tailors in Gandhipuram, Coimbatore. It is just opp. to Kannan dept. stores(upstairs). They do good kundan stones embroidery work and the price starts from 1000rs. One more thing, it is advisable to give your silk blouses for dry clean and not wash it. This way, the blouse will look as good as new even after many years of use and also there wont be any damage to the embroidery work.

9. born2vin

born2vin Bronze IL'ite

hi cbetochn
    thanks for the reply and i will check out...

10. devarpirankrish

devarpirankrish New IL'ite

Hello Friend,
    We are doing hand embroidery work at chennai.
    Since we are partnering with Coats India (former MADURA COATS), no need to bother about the quality of thread we are using!

1 person likes this.