Wedding Blouse Embroidery

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by born2vin, Jul 16, 2009.

1. RamyaKrishn

RamyaKrishn Silver IL'ite

Hey born2win,

I am not sure whether you have done your blouse yet or not, if you ahve done then alright, else I know some place in Coimbatore, you can try him...

The tailor shops name is Pavithra Tailor, this guy does an amazing job... But he costs you more... I have done all my wedding blouses and sarees with him!!! His shop is in R.S.Puram, I have his number you can even contact him to get directions and other details - 91-422-2540152...

Dry cleaning will not affect much though but doing it constantly, will diminish the color of the blouse or any other material!!!

Hope this was useful and will come handy later if not now!!!:cheers

2. Saiveda

Saiveda New IL'ite

Hi Friends,

Am getting married in April in chennai and i am looking out for good tailors for getting my wedding blouses, could you suggest any tailor in chennai who is good at wedding blouses esp the fit & designs...i normally find that most clebrity's / actresses wear beautiful blouses on their wedding but wonder where they get it done...if someone can help me that would be wonderful

3. sathyaraja1830

sathyaraja1830 New IL'ite

Hi.. Iam Sathya.. Iam doing Embroidery design For blouse & Also Iam taking Classes for embroidery.. Iam n Chennai... My No is 9003170460