Need information about good Homeopathy doctors in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by sowmya.madhu, Jan 2, 2009.

1. sowmya.madhu

sowmya.madhu Senior IL'ite

Hi All,
    I would want to know some good homeopathy doctors in Bangalore. I checked at Dr.Rudresh's clinic, but we need to go there to take an appointment which would be after 2 months. Right now my hubby is suffering from Sinus and want somethign very quick. Can you advice. Thanks a lot in advance.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2009

2. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Hi Soumya.madhu:

Latha Devarajan is a homeopathic doctor with her clinic near Rajarajeswari Kalyana Mantapa, near Sangam circle. Don't have her phone number / address handy right now. She had her clinic very close to Jayanagar complex earlier.

Also, there are people who are quite happy with Dr. Batra's clinic (has a few branches all over Bangalore) though I have never been there.

Also, there is one Dr. Gurudev behind Shanthi theatre near Nagasandra circle (Basavangudi). He is a qualified allopathic doctor who gives alternative / homeo medicine. But I don't know if he is taking new patients. However, you could check with him. Here is his number - 26633838.

Hope this helps.

Sindhu

3. sowmya.madhu

sowmya.madhu Senior IL'ite

Dear Sindhu,
    Thanks a lot for the information. Indeed I met with one of my old friends who gave me the address and phone number of one of the leading Homeopathy doctor in Bangalore, Dr. Manjunath in Hanumanthanagar. We met him over the weekend and the doctor was very nice and friendly. Me and my DH were quite impressed with the visit. If any one needs info, please let me know. I will PM the details.

4. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Dear Sowmya,
    How are you? Even I had consulted Dr.Manjunath long back.But for my husband's Sinus we went to Dr.Satish who stays in Malleswaram the only person who was able to cure my husband's sinus problem.If you need will PM his no.
    Meenakshi Rajan

1 person likes this.
  5. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Dear Soumya:

I'm glad you found a homeopathy doctor and more glad that you are comfortable with the doctor. A couple of cousins have had their treatment from Manjunath, and I have heard he is good.

Now wishing your husband a speedy cure!

Sindhu

6. Sensradha

Sensradha New IL'ite

Dr. Ranga Sai - Tristha Homeopathic Clinic , on Sampigey Road, Near 6th Cross in Malleswaram does a real good work.

We had no relapses of complaints since 4 years.

You can visit him if you need a more permanent relief.
    :)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
  7. Aseema

Aseema New IL'ite

Hello Sowmya,
    I stay in South Bangalore and am looking for a homeopathic doctor, close home. Could you please forward me the address and Ph No of Dr. Manjaunath?

Thanks in advance

Regards
    Seema Abhay

8. Aseema

Aseema New IL'ite

Hi Sindhu,
    I need the address and phone number of the homeaopathy doctor in hanumanthnagar.Kindly let me know the details.

9. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

HI Aseema:

Sorry I don't have the phone numbers for the homeo doctor in Hanumanthanagar. Let me get back to you tomorrow.

Sindhu

10. mun

mun New IL'ite

Hi, i know one lady homeopathic doctor , Dr. Shaikh in kormangala 5th block.. She is an excellent homeo doctor, good listener and friendly . I had gone to her for some poblem of mine which was resolved and i am happy with her treatment.Her clinic address is:M S Homeopathic Medical Centre, 5th blk, koramangala, B'lore.

b4n

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 27, 2009