Please help with good dermatologist for skin fungal infections?

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by Anwi, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Anwi

Anwi New IL'ite

Hi Ladies! Am new to IL and believe me am so relaxed after reading some posts of our fellow ILs. Am in Bangalore since a year. I need a good dermatologist who can cure my fungal infection of skin permanently. Its recurring nature is troubling me. I saw a doc at VIMS; Dr. Sandeep, his medicines cured the problem for a month and they reappeared. Now I want to be sure of which dermatologist am seeing and that people have really benefited from them. Thanks.

Am staying near Marthahalli & Whitefield, but doc from any area is ok; My concern is to get cured. Any help or suggestion is very much appreciated.

2. BharatiTrivedi

BharatiTrivedi New IL'ite

Try dr. Rustom tehrani. He is an experienced and extremely good dermatologist. His clinic is in shivajinagar and he is a visiting faculty in manipal hospital. Search his contact details on internet

3. Suryavp

Suryavp New IL'ite

Pls visit Dr.Singh whose clinic is near Hennur bus depot. He is very experieced and rtd airforce Doctor.

4. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

You can consult the clinic near Jayadeva flyover if you are from South Bangalore(forgot the doc name).He is a good one though.

5. sreenidi

sreenidi New IL'ite

His name is Dr. Lalith Talwakar.
    Very good one

6. sunshine222

sunshine222 New IL'ite

You can try dr N.Priya in electronic city,she ia a good lady dermatologist.i have personally got cured with her treatment.

7. GlobetrotterG

GlobetrotterG Silver IL'ite

But remember fungal infections take time to get treated. I have seen persoanlly with one of my roomie. she had this , initially it started in her toe finders, then it kind of spread to the groin area. She was treating for a ring worm infection, but did'nt figure that as long as the athlete's foot is'nt cured , it recurs again as it easily spreads from feet to body. Looks like its the same medication for both , but the medication is longer if it had orignated from athlete's feet. She kept on juggling doctors, but the cure lies in making the area dry and not sweaty. There are lot of blogs in quora etc, that you can see the experience people went through.