best neurologist in bangalore?

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by remyavivek, May 20, 2013.

1. remyavivek

remyavivek New IL'ite

Hi friends,

Can anyone suggest the best neurologist in bangalore?

this is for my mom, and she has a problem in the nerve system, taking pills for almost 20+ years and still the same, i want to bring her here to bangalore for the treatment and want to know the best neurologist. am pretty confused where to go, could'nt believe the internet search results..

Please let me know if anyone having a personnel experience with a good neuro or suggest any good neuro's in bangalore.

Thanks,
    Remya

2. pinky6

pinky6 Platinum IL'ite

Hi remeya
    the best neurologist in bangalore is Dr.lakshminarayan and you can contact him in mallaya hospital bangalore.....
    i can say he is one of the best neurologist in india.

1 person likes this.
  3. remyavivek

remyavivek New IL'ite

thanks pinky, any personnel experience with dr lakshminarayan? if so please share

my mom's health issue is...she is like everybody quite normal, but suddenly something happening to her.. at tht time she forgot everything and will start talk something else, which is not at all related to the topic and she behaves also the same (this will last for 2 to 5 mins) and after that she becomes normal again, but she never knew tht she behaves like this.. no one can see this in real! each and every time tears will come when i see her.

Let me know what is the procedure to get the appoinment from this Dr. though getting an appointment is also very difficult with good doctors nowadays

I am planning to take her in the month of september end or october 1st week (since she is already undergoing some treatments like dhara and all @ kerala) if you let me knw the appointment procedures i can take it in well advance since i have lots of time.

thanks for your response and thanks for helping me pinky.

4. pinky6

pinky6 Platinum IL'ite

Hi remeya my brother in law met with an accident and had a major head injury with 1% damge to the brain....some of the doctors said he can't be normal anymore but when we met this doctor he said he can try his best through the surgery and now my BIL is as normal as any other person.
    As for as apponitment is concerned you can contact mallya hospital....

1 person likes this.
  5. remyavivek

remyavivek New IL'ite

Thanks pinky... will def have to consult with this doctor

Thanks for sharing the experience also.. i want to make cure my mother's illness also.

6. jjithesha

jjithesha New IL'ite

Hi Remya,

did you consult this doctor already ? if so, please let me know as well, I am now looking for a better neurologist in bangalore, please let me know if you would like to recommend me this doctor ?

7. remyavivek

remyavivek New IL'ite

hi jithesha,

i didnt consulted,

am planning to consult this year december or january 2014. till then.. i have to search and enquire about good doctors.

kindly let me know if u too came to knw any other good neuro doctors.

Thanks,
    Ramya

8. remyavivek

remyavivek New IL'ite

Thanks Shaila,

Really its a good information,

Thanks for sharing, your husband is a neuro doctor?

Ramya

9. Priyankagowda

Priyankagowda New IL'ite

Hi All,

Could someone suggest any best clinic/neurologist in Bangalore ?