Hi friends, please suggest me a genuine astrologer in Bangalore.

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by deepu1234, Oct 13, 2012.

1. deepu1234

deepu1234 New IL'ite

Hi friends, please suggest me a genuine astrologer in Bangalore,
    thanx in advance.

2. CHARULAT

CHARULAT Junior IL'ite

guruji is a worthy astrologer .I consulted long ago for my personal problem in love affair. He solved it very easily.I agree his worthiness. I read his articles published i recomand guruji

3. amrutha25

amrutha25 New IL'ite

Don't worry !
    All your problems will be solved with divine grace of Baba.
    Coming to astrologers,yes I too prefer him
    is the bestastrologer. He was an ardent devotee of Shiridi Sainatha.
    I wish you to consult him once.
    May Baba bless you through out your life

4. chandrakanthi

chandrakanthi New IL'ite

Hi friends
    i would like to know what are Pancha bhootas
    can any one take an effort to explain these things?

5. laxmichandra

laxmichandra New IL'ite

they are fire, earth, water, sky air
    The first element is Fire,represented by the signs Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius. For these people, thefirst reaction to everything is a physical one. They are the ones most likelyto "shoot first and ask questions later. " Before they assess thepracticality of their actions, before considering the emotional consequences,and before intellectual perceptions have a chance to impose control Fire signpeople need to do something. The moment their interest is aroused, they chargeinto battle unarmed. In their haste to do something important details may beforgotten or disregarded. They can be unmindful of how their careless actionsmay hurt or infringe on the rights of others. The positive side of theiranimated natures is that fire signs possess great courage. They are willing totake chances and do things others would not attempt. Their accomplishments canbe legendary if they learn to channel their energy constructively intoworthwhile endeavors and develop the patience to complete the projects theyinitiate. Fire sign people are the most physically active. Aries likes to beactive simply as a release of energy. Leo wants to get around in order to enjoythe attention and sociable companionship of others. Sagittarius loves thefreedom that comes from being physically independent.

6. chandrakanthi

chandrakanthi New IL'ite

thank you and about earth?

7. laxmichandra

laxmichandra New IL'ite

The second element is Earth, represented by the signsTaurus, Virgo, and Capricorn. These individuals are invariably of a practicalnature and seldom do anything without a purpose. Before taking action thatmight be a waste of time, before allowing reason and logic to present all sidesof an issue (some of which may not be of direct benefit to them), and beforegiving in to the sentimentality of emotions, Earth signs assess everything interms of their personal goals. They expect some tangible reward ormanifestation of gratefulness on the part of others in recognition of theirefforts. At times it is hard to convince Earth sign personalities thateverything cannot be measured in terms of its material worth. At other times,the practical nature of the Earth sign is a valuable asset. Their eye for valuelets them see the worthiness of people as well as things that may not be soreadily apparent to others. They are remarkable at discovering ways to conserveresources. They instinctively recognize and enjoy the material comforts of lifeand don't mind expending energy in that direction. Earth signs are notparticularly motivated to do anything until they find it expedient to do so. Tauruswill doggedly pursue anything that fills a basic need or desire. Virgopatiently tries to secure their own needs through service and responsibility toothers, though they are not above using guilt as a weapon to get what theywant. Capricorn will forego temporary needs and desires. They are in it for thelong haul. No matter how long it takes to get there, their goals are met whenthey are put in charge and can do whatever they like.

8. chandrakanthi

chandrakanthi New IL'ite

9. laxmichandra

laxmichandra New IL'ite

The third element is Air,represented by the signs Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius. These individuals have anintellectual orientation to everything. Before taking action that might beunnecessary, before practicality distracts their attention, and beforeemotionalism can blur the facts, Air sign people focus their immediateattention on the available information in order to form a complete and unbiasedjudgement. They get sidetracked looking for some lesson to be learned.Attracted to all forms of education and communication, they are adept at makingobjective decisions and impartial judgments. Caught up in their intellectualapproach however, they often fail to realize that no matter how rich the worldof imagination, there is no substitute for experiencing the physical andemotional realities of life. In personal relationships, they have to rememberthat high-mindedness is no excuse for lack of sentiment or physical action. Inpractical matters, Air signs must learn that what works in theory may not workin reality. They are usually the quickest to acquire communicative skills.Gemini wants to find out what is going on. Libra does not like to be alone andtherefore seeks the companionship of others. Aquarius, inherently intrigued bypeople and society, wants to be where others are gathered.

10. chandrakanthi

chandrakanthi New IL'ite

and about pancha bhoot as water?