General physician near Indiranagar/Domlur in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by Rachna, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

Hi

Can anyone provide me the details of a good general physician in and around Indiranagar or Domlur in Bangalore.

Thanks in advance

2. anima12

anima12 New IL'ite

Ramesh Kumar (at Sagar Clinic, 12th Main, Indiranagar) is a good doctor.

2 people like this.
  3. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

thanks a lot Anima for reference but we are not able to find any review on internet about him. actually, we have to continue visiting a physician for different purposes and for different family members...i.e for long term till we are in bangalore. We are looking for a very experienced doctor. Anyway thanks, will surely visit there once.

Ladies, do you have any idea about physicians in Manipal Hospital, Domlur?

4. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

Pls let me name of experienced general physicians in bangalore from any area. can anyone tell me how is Dr Umesh Akki from Lotus Diagnostic?

5. smileforever

smileforever New IL'ite

Umesh Akki also good doctor.
    U can find Dr.Harish KV who sits in apolo clinic indiranagar and nova koramangal.
    He is very good in diagnosing

1 person likes this.
  6. Vemala

Vemala Gold IL'ite

Ramesh kumar from appolo clinic gives very high dosage medicines . I felt good when i visited couple of times since fever, running nose or smaller issues was reducing in 2-3 days times. But , the real problem came when i visited with minor issue. He suggested to go for x-day/scanning etc, which costed me around 3000rs and suggested for minor surgery , which he budgeted around 70k. My family/friends suggested for second opinion with other doctor(Gyan,approva clinic indira nagar). Gyan is old doctor(70+) retired army and doing service. His charges were just 150rs.

The waiting time in aprova clinic is too high because there is no appointment system. They give tokens and need to wait in Q. If you have time and patience , you can visit him . Tuesdays rush will be less with him(dont know the reason).

The medicines he prescribe is generic and very useful. you can find doctors like this very rarely.

I prefer to go Gyan compared to Ramesh kumar.

Fianlly, my minor problem is resolved by Gyan with less than 500rs without seeing the Scanning reports(he says which is not required for this case).

1 person likes this.
  7. ctharanath

ctharanath Bronze IL'ite

Dr.Holla from Manipal Hospital (old airport road) is a very good doctor.. he is too old and very experienced doctor.. never suggest unnecessary medicines/surgeries..

we always go to him..

1 person likes this.
  8. Rachna

Rachna Gold IL'ite

thanks a lot ladies for suggestion

9. krita

krita New IL'ite

I realize this thread is old, but wanted to say that the experience described below matches mine exactly. Ramesh Kumar of Sagar clinic regularly prescribes unnecessary tests and medicines. We went recently to have my husband's 3-day old fever checked. He prescribed Rs.2000 worth tests to diagnose all kinds of infections and some pure informative tests that dont help in diagnosis, and presribed 3 or 4 different tablets - all for a simple viral fever that disappeared by itself the very next day.

10. drmonika

drmonika New IL'ite

Dr. Monika Mamidwar is a consultant physician/internist based in Western Pune with extensive experience in early diagnosis and appropriate treatment of acute and chronic medical problems, such as diabetes, hypertension, thyroid disorders, coronary artery disease, severe acute infections, asthma, congestive heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and peripheral vascular diseases, etc.

Dr. Mamidwar received her training in internal medicine at a highly reputed State University of New York in the United States of America. Later she practiced as a consultant at Newport Liberty Medical Center in Jersey City, New Jersey, USA before moving to India. Since moving to India in 2014, she has been providing quality care for the above mentioned and other related medical conditions at Surya Hospital, Orion Hospital and Vitalife Clinic in Wakad, Pune. Her emphasis is on early and accurate diagnosis; appropriate and timely treatment; clear patient communication and continuity of care during “well” times.

Contact Us For Read More