Part time house maid rates bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by pinksugar, Feb 1, 2011.

1. pranatim

pranatim Platinum IL'ite

For 2 bedroom house and I stay alone I am paying 1000 rs from 6 months. So I think its quite reasonable. In our area no one comes below 1000 the standard rate is 1000 and number of people increases means more you need to pay.

2. AprilLisa

AprilLisa Gold IL'ite

Looks like i am the worst hit here.. i stay in CV Raman nagar, near to Big bazaar in Old madras road. We stay in an apartment, so rates are fixed per work, as more or less all teh houses are of same size. Here par-time maids are asking for 700 Rs per work, which is not at all reasonable, till last year they were asking Rs 500 per work, but this year it is like mad. i want to change my maid as she has started taking all the sundays off + additional days off when she is not well. I am working, so it becomes very difficult for me. I need someone to do sweeping/moping + vessels + once a week dusting + once a week bathroom cleaning + putting clothes from washing machine to dry + veg cutting. For this no maid is ready to do the work in lesser then Rs 3000/- whereas when i was staying in HSR Layout, the same set of work the maid used to do in Rs. 1500

3. AprilLisa

AprilLisa Gold IL'ite

And yes, if guests are there we need to pay them a min of Rs 500 per month, even if work is much less.... as we go out most of the time....and during Diwali their expectation is, we give them one month's salary. Don't know how to keep them happy.....If their expectation is low we can give them and keep them happy...but if the expectation itself is high...meeting that is quite difficult!!

4. CKSL

CKSL New IL'ite

I have been reading online abt maid agencies in india. I read reviews in sulekha, justdial, icomplaints, consumercourt. I came across housemaidforyou website where we can calculate housemaid salary. I really liked it. Not sure how their service would be. I donot have personal experience. Thanks for reading.

5. sunshine222

sunshine222 New IL'ite

It depends on the locality..i guess..i pay 1500 monty for cleaning,mopping,dusting,bathroom cleaning too.

6. SKB

SKB New IL'ite

HI girls.

I m staying at malleswaram from 6 yrs. From last, 5 yrs I AM PAYING 2K per month to my maid plus Sarees and all. getting trustworthy maid is real deal in Bangalore. We are two persons living in 2 bedroom home . But vessels is more I cook almost thrice a day. Except for few days when my husband is out of station for work

Now this time she threw tantrum of tiredness . So I kept another lady only for vessel for 700rs . And old maid for all other work.
    I think in malleswaram. Sadashivnagar maids are more demanding. Area is sosophisticated

7. sowmyakiru

sowmyakiru New IL'ite

hi, I heard 2k per month for one time cleaning in a day

8. GlobetrotterG

GlobetrotterG Silver IL'ite

I used to pay the part time maid around 1500 PM , for a 4BHK. She will come around 8 in the morning and mop the floor, clean the dishes , kitchen area and cut some vegetables for next day. It would take her somewhere between 1.30 to 2 hours everyday. I was staying in whitefield.