Plz help to stitch wedding blouse in Bangalore

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Bangalore' started by rajpriya, Oct 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rajpriya

rajpriya New IL'ite

HI Friends,

My wedding is on 4th Nov,yet to stitch wedding saree blouse :( ..
    Tried one at native (that is one differnet story :( )since Dewali is nearing couldn't able to find a proper tailor..

Please please help me out to find a tailorin Koramangala, Indira nagar, commercial st, Domlur.

I need to travel back to my native on 29th before that i have to do it..

please help me out :(

Thanks in advance,
    Priya

2. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi
    Congradulations on ur wedding...
    i recently found a lady who stiches designer blouses in ramamurthy nagar,KRPUram....heard she does lot of designer blouses for wedding..also she has a boutique in banaswadi
    if u are ok with the location,i would post her number

3. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Please try Fouzia Fashions. The Lady is basically a Desigenr and she suggests very good designs for Blouses..But charges are high..btw its near Indra Nagar/Domlur

4. jes

jes New IL'ite

hi swaran ,
    could you tell me where this boutique is in banaswadi am looking for someone to stitch churidars and blouse..please tell me the exact location and name of the boutique...Thanks in advance!!

5. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Jes
    In ramamurthy Nagar,the name of her shop is Dezire Boutique ...from her receipt i can see that her boutique name is also the same..not sure

the address from the receipt

5th Cross,Raamamurthy Nagar Main Road,Dodda Banaswadi
    Opp New Baldwin's School
    I have given a blouse to her last week...asked her to make a designer blouse...will be getting it today...letme see and post my feedback.if she does it fine,i am planing to give few more designer blouses...if u can wait please wait for my feedback...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010
  6. jes

jes New IL'ite

thanks swaran for your reply...will wait for your feedback,if possible please upload the designer blouse...any idea if stitches salwar kameez nicely...is it exactly opposite new baldwin school in banaswadi...i have seen the school..

7. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

Hi Jes,i dont know abt the location as i am put up in ramamurthy nagar...i get it stiched from her here in RM nagar...i just gave her address...maybe u can call her in the number i have mentioned
    Also,even if i like and give a positive feedback,in case u are goin to go by my feedback,please give her a sample blouse and check with her fittings becoz wat suits me might not suit u and also any nice blouse should not get spoilt....i myself initially gave her a simple blouse,asked her to make a small design..with back border lined with kundan stone...came out fine and it suited me...
    so always better to give a sample and check...(sorry to say all these in case u are already doin these ...just wanted to make sure to take care with new tailors)

8. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

hi Jes
    yesterday i got my blouse...it has come out very well and looks cute...mu saree actually had just a small strip of red-gold velvet cloth that could be used for the hands and back of blouse..but she has actually taken a little from the saree edges and patched it for the back and sleves and used the velvet red-gold for just borders(at the back)..looks differennt..i guess u can give a try...doin this costed around 185Rs...sorry was not able to take a snap...

9. jes

jes New IL'ite

Thanks swaran for your feedback..

10. swaran

swaran IL Hall of Fame

hi jes...did u try finding the tailor lady?...she said her place is very close to the vinayaga temple there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.