Ahalia/Lifeline/ NMC...which is better for Maternity services ?

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by marina20, Mar 11, 2010.

1. jayanaresh

jayanaresh Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    Congrats
    Dr.Mary in Lifeline is tooo good.
    And doctors in Corniche is very kind and helpful
    I delivered in Corniche in 2008. Mixed nationality doctors and too good services.
    I consulted Dr.Gracy in Al Ameen clinic and she is tooooo GOOD and she is from Kerala and she is very encouraging and positive.
    Till delivery i consulted her and followed her advices
    The tel No is 02 6339722.
    now she is in India and wll be back by wednesday. Consult her once and you realise what i Said.
    timing is 8.45am to 1pm and 5.30pm to 9pm.
    they have all facilities.
    Love
    Mrs. Naresh

2. jayanaresh

jayanaresh Bronze IL'ite

Hi
    Congrates
    I delivered in corniche and mixed nationality doctors and too good.
    Till Delivery i consulted Dr.Gracy in Al Ameen clinic, she is too good and encouraging.
    She gave the confidence and spirit. They have all facilities and number is 026339722. She is in India now and will be back by wednesday. No appointment. Morning come at 8.30am and wait there. The clinic is in Electra street Opp life line hosipal and four bldg from Al Ibrahimi hotel.
    Dr.Mary in Life line also very good. u have make appointment and wait for long time for your turn.
    All the best
    Love
    Mrs.Naresh

3. Nitheka

Nitheka New IL'ite

Hi,

congrats.....

I too got pregnant of about 16 weeks, i am consulting in NMC Dr.Monica chawla the treatment is good some of my friends reffered Dr.Monica and some to Dr.Nayanakumari but i didn't get appointment to Nayana as she went on vaccation . for the very frist time we have go by walk in later on we can book the appointment.dr.Monica will not avail on saturdays.

cheers..
    Nitheka

4. sofiz

sofiz Senior IL'ite

If you decide on Corniche, I suggest you meet a midwife regularly rather that seeing a doctor. If you do not have any complication, meeting a midwife at Corniche Hospital would be good

5. marina20

marina20 Bronze IL'ite

Dear Sharmila, Mrs. Naresh and Nitheka thanks for your responses.

Nitheka..congrats on your pregnancy ..

I want to share my exp at lifeline hospital here, i called them for Dr. Mary's appointment and i was infomed they do fnot ollow appointment systms anymore and the doctor's timings are from 4-11 pm and i can come by 3.30 to take the token number.

We reached there at 3.15 and got the number 20. we were told my number would not come before 5 pm, so we decided to go to LULU for shopping and came back at 5 pm, that time the doctor was seeing patient no. 5, so i thought i will return back by 6.30, that time still it was patient number 7 and the receptionist told me no way my number will come before 10.30 and i was already very nauseaus, so i took my card back and came home.

I feel in Abu Dhabi, it is only possible to see a doctor if your are a housewife and have enuf time to wait.

we cannot compare and wish the same easy access to doctor in India here in UAE.

So as of now i decided to follow up again with my doctor and for delivery will go to Corniche as it is nearby.

Thanks for all the responses.

6. Nitheka

Nitheka New IL'ite

Hi maria,

thanks for your wishes.......

Really i got excited when i heard the news form u, its too bad. why don't u try NMC? if so u can go on friday morning 9'0 clock by walk in or now itself u can book the appointment to dr.monica the no is 6332255 . I think on fridays morning there may not be so much rush..

cheers
    Nitheka

7. Meharnisa

Meharnisa Silver IL'ite

Hi
    Congrates,
    I prefer Lifeline Hospital.
    Yap! Dr.Mary will be busy.If you cannot reach Dr.Mary.You can go to Dr.Sajira.I delivered the baby in lifeline (Dr.Sajira).
    She is also a good Gynecologist.

8. Raindrop

Raindrop Bronze IL'ite

Hi Mehar,

Im consulting with Dr.Sajira of Lifeline. Since u have had experienced ur delivery there i would like to know if their services were good. And how abt the doc handling the patients during delivery? Im in a dilemma reg whether to deliver in Lifeline or Corniche. As such im pleased with the doc and the management of lifeline also much convenient to me as i reside in the same street. Hope u will give your views! Thanks in advance.

9. roopanair123

roopanair123 Gold IL'ite

hi marina,

my vote for Ahalia..i delivered recently (2 1/2 months back) at Ahalia hospital..quite happy with their pre natal and post delivery care..my doctor Mrs. B Jayalakshmi was also very helpful throughout my pregnancy n delivery..

Best of luck..:thumbsup

10. Arunima85

Arunima85 New IL'ite

hello, my self Arunima Singh.. my 31st week of pregnancy is goin on, and till now i was consulting Dr. Aruna from LifeLine hospital, but didnt like her at all, she never smiled and everytime i used to sit outside only, her sister would take my file inside and then she will write multi vit and sister will come outside to give the file, fr this she used to take more than half hour.. i didnt change the gynac as i am new to this place and didnt know whom to ask. At the movement i am planning to shift to NMC hospital for Dr. Nayna, plz ppl help me out in deciding between Dr. Mukundan of LifeLine or Dr. Nayna frm NMC, and also which hospital is having good services and facilities . plz repy asap thnx.