beauty parlours at abu dhabi

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by marina20, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

Why i cannot locate the name board or signboard off late,Is it in the same place or shifted???
    When my beauty parlour lady goes to India, i used to go there..............

2. redopenwings

redopenwings New IL'ite

I am doing body massage at your door step, sensual releiving stress. My success is the way I am handling. call me to new experience.

3. hennaology

hennaology New IL'ite

suneeta rose is horrible they used wax which was already used for bikini wax for face waxing for me i realised it the 2nd time wen i visited and they dip the same stick inthe wax again and again and use the same remaining wax for the next customer

also i had very strange puss filled acne all over my bikini area for 3 weeks after i got my bikini waxing done

they maintain just superfiacial cleanliness not overall cleanliness

i once got face wax done and the filipino lady waxed one area where the hair wasnt comming out 4 times which had peeled the area arount my nose and lips after 1 day the mark got more darker and when i complained to the owner sunita she said she would give me a cream which would remove the scar she has not called me as yes after 3 months also though i called her for 20 day continiously this shows the unprofessionalism. i wished i would have complained to the abu dhabi goverment

her staffs for eyebrows are still under training they are not fully trained as sunita is well known for the eyebrows so its a risk (lots of customers through groupon, less experienced staff, unhygenic)

4. trishshridhar

trishshridhar New IL'ite

Hi all,

As I'm new here, please could someone please provide me with addresses and contact nos for sunitha & varsha both.

Thanks!

5. santhoshisriram

santhoshisriram New IL'ite

Ladies aim new to abudhabi ..can any one please suggest me a good saloon for haircut ,i have never done any other hair cut other than trimming so very nervous abt hair cut and style so pls advise me a good saloon and we don't know any place other than wadha mall and nushriff mall.we live in gayathi near ruwaise.

6. santhoshisriram

santhoshisriram New IL'ite

Hi Mr.rahul thankyou so much.generally we use to come on fridays and will be back the same day.its almost 250kms drive .

7. dimplekashi

dimplekashi New IL'ite

hi ,can any one help me ineed a professional beautician for facial ,haircut etc who can visit my place... and can anyone give me richa 's number as ineed to contact her or any professional beautician who can visit my place ilive in tourist club area
    many thanxs
    dimple

8. dimplekashi

dimplekashi New IL'ite

kindly passon the richa 's number pls

9. dimplekashi

dimplekashi New IL'ite

hi everyone , iam new member of this site ,can one guide me with a professional beautican who can visit my place ,ilive in abudhabi tourist club iheard about richa she is v professional does anyone has her number kindly pass on to me
    many thanxs
    dimple

10. dimplekashi

dimplekashi New IL'ite

hi ther i am new to indus can anyone give me beautician richa contactnumber pls ,ilive in tourist club ...abudhabi

Last edited: Sep 7, 2012