pest control

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by mole, Apr 9, 2011.

1. mole

mole New IL'ite

any body knows the best pest control agency to control bed bugs in abudhabi?give phone number also.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2011

2. pawarju

pawarju Bronze IL'ite

Pest Control with most Powerful Gel - 100% safe / approved, guaranteed, Spray made in Italy and Gel made in USA / France. Shinex Care can protect your home without leaving, for Cockroaches, Bed Bugs, Rats and all kinds of pests / insects etc., with warranty, we are authorised to provide Pest control contracts for license renewal from Abu Dhabi Municipality. Call Toll Free 800786 / 02-5521011 / 050-3828456. Flexibility – Affordable, low cost cleaning rates, Residential / Commercial Cleaning with experienced staff for flat / villa / building, Kitchen, bathroom, floor cleaning / polishing, carpet glue removing, carpet / sofa shampooing, upholstery cleaning, glass window cleaning, paint work (Oil / Water). Call Toll Free 800786, 02-5521011 / 050-3828456.

3. ranjuz

ranjuz Senior IL'ite

Hi,

Go to this thread in IL. I think it will help you.

Home made pesticide to get rid cockroaches 100% guarantee

4. laddubala

laddubala Gold IL'ite

Thanks Ranju for the thread. But does that really work??

5. ranjuz

ranjuz Senior IL'ite

Hi Laddu,

I dont know if will work against cockroaches effectively. I am yet to try.
    But when I checked in site, it shows that boric powder works well against pests.

6. kapur

kapur Bronze IL'ite

hi
    i tried a number of companies...they were not very good
    finally i found one person who is an indian and he did a good job...his number is( devesh-0505121450)

7. september

september Bronze IL'ite

what kind of pesticide does he use ...
    does it kill cockroaches?

8. Deepthimai

Deepthimai New IL'ite

Hi Am new to indusladies.. was searching about pest control in abu dhabi and came across this forum :).. could you please lemme know whether bed bugs were successfully removed if so for how long were you bugs free?.. am badly searching for good pest control for bed bugs in abu dhabi .. kindly help me out ..

9. Sathya178

Sathya178 New IL'ite

Please do not go with the pest control below. they did for us once and it was not good. We called them again to come but they never bothered to respond. Very poor service. Please do not go with this one.

10. Deepthimai

Deepthimai New IL'ite

Hi Sathya

Thank you for the response :).. unfortunately we cant do any pest control with baby around. i called up national pest control , one of the reputed company . They told that they dont do pest control if we have kid below 5 years. They mentioned that they can do it when we go for a vacation with our baby( so atleast min 1 month or max 2 month baby should not be present as the chemicals will irritate them). Also they are trying for a new method namely Steaming which has not yet come to the market. if they are successful with the new method then they will execute it , which is very safe mthod for kids. so waiting waiting waiting :(