Which is best doctor of gynecologist in abu dhabi

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Abu Dhabi' started by vengatjob, Sep 23, 2010.

1. vengatjob

vengatjob New IL'ite

Dear All
    My wife, last Year Prehanant at july. we went for checkup at Ahaliya hospital every month . She was Normal till 4month. after that we went second scan test at 4 th month. the doctor told, the baby was dead befor 14 days.
    but my wife didnt have any pain.
    Now we r planning next month for next bay.
    can u tell which is best doctor of gynecologist in abu dhabi.
    Pls ur opinion and true share with me.
    I hope Good ResPonse.

2. pritizinta

pritizinta New IL'ite

i think Dr Monika Chawla is by far the best . She's polite, gives full info and a good doctor . you should try her .My friends and myself have had an excellent experience with her.

3. Jayashribalaji

Jayashribalaji Junior IL'ite

Dr.Savita malik from NMC is very good, she is calm and friendly.

She checks up patiently and have a smiling face.Which is most important, also diagnose our status by conducting regular tests.

You can get her appointment easily by calling 02-6332255.

Regards,
    Jshri

4. pawarju

pawarju Bronze IL'ite

Dr.Mary in Lifeline is experienced and kind.
    She is very good and my friend conceived and delivered in Nov 2010 because of her treatment.

5. nayanavarier

nayanavarier New IL'ite

dear jayashri balaji...am going ahead with dr. savita malik taking up ur words for her. i hav problms like pcos n hav problm in conceiving. hope she'll help me out.

rgrds,
    nayavavarier

6. melaiene

melaiene Bronze IL'ite

I went to Dr.Kiran Mehandiratta in NMC. She was polite and good doctor.But since i had some complications she asked me to open a file and go for further checks in corniche hospital.

7. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

As PawarJu said Dr.Mary and Dr.Mukundan are best in Lifeline hospital

8. Nijasav

Nijasav IL Hall of Fame

1) I don't have medical card Why you don;t have a Health card. without that you won;t get Visa know
    2) So can any1 suggest me the cost of medical expenses here ? The normal fee for the test and consultation will cost you around AED 1000 minimum
    3) or any good insurance where cover pregnancy expenses ?Daman can reimburse the amount if you submit all medical papers - if you deliver in corniche. But in L L H ( previously lifeline they accept the Daman card. But the Daman card card can be valid after 6 months only
    4) please advice friendly and helpfull Dr in any hospital if you experiences? check in L L H or NMC or Ahalia hospital. Doctors are good there

9. chokola72

chokola72 New IL'ite

anything related to Infertility ..looking for an Indian doctor , i would recommend and trust Dr monika chawla at cosmesurge and Emirates hospital , abu dhabi. She's the best . all infertility treatments is avilable with her . and she really takes good care ..

10. sheeba2013

sheeba2013 New IL'ite

hello friends... i am newly married. i have some difficulties in sex. please let me know who is the best doctor in abudhabi in this context. I am really worried about my sex life.