1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Good to read-- Confession about a parent

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by preethivignesh, Sep 29, 2015.

1. preethivignesh

preethivignesh Gold IL'ite

# 7428

My dad is an auto driver. While i was studying engineering he go start his work from morning 10Am and come home at 5Am. He just sleep for 4 hours. his friends said most of the time he dont eat, he drink one tea and three biscuits. He stopped smoking to save money for my college expenses. He sent me to all the college outings and bought me very good dresses like my friends. Everything he did wihout my request. He rejected my option of putting loan while counselling. He told making you study is my responsibility, studies is your responsibility,

Four years back he only dropped me at Le Meridian hotel for H*L joiniinng and he felt really happy, that day by seeing the hotel, he gave me two 500rs notes and said costly place pa idhu pathala na phone pannu vandhu tharen. That day i decided one thing for my dad, After 3 years i shifted to a different company and now i am earning good.

Last week with the money i saved and using few loans, i bought 3 autos and requested my dad to manage those autos with good drivers. I think this is the best one which i can do for my father.

Dad is happpy, I am happy. I am sharing the same happiness to HCC too.

‪#‎AutoKaaranMagan‬

-Guy

20 people like this.

2. twinklingstar

twinklingstar Gold IL'ite

wow great to read that children repay their parents love and affection.
    few think it is their duty which they are paying. i really pray god that many children realises such things and love and care their parents in return. may god bless such children.

1 person likes this.
  3. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Good to read about such children. The parents must have really felt good about having such a child, who has realized the value of the hardship of the parent

4. umaakumar

umaakumar Finest Post Winner

Hats off to you. You have done great. You are gifted to have a father who sacrificed so much for your education and he is gifted to have someone like you who understood his love for you and respected him, studied well and doing well today.

Regards
    Uma

1 person likes this.
  5. Rith

Rith IL Hall of Fame

Happy to see such children understanding the pains of their parents and wish to keep them happy once they are settled in good position..
    Thank you for sharing..

6. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

@preethivignesh,
    really happy to read your post . You will surely continue to have your father's blessings
    and do very well in life.

7. preethivignesh

preethivignesh Gold IL'ite

Sorry all.. This is not my story. Just read somewhere and shared here..btt

8. indubalram

indubalram IL Hall of Fame

I think you should build a temple for him. that would be even less. hats off to ur father

2 people like this.
  9. kcb

kcb IL Hall of Fame

Great...You are a very good daughter, I appreciate what you did for your father :clap

10. periamma

periamma IL Hall of Fame

Hats off to the person whoever it may be.vAs a son he has done his duty. sure he will be blessed with a bright future.But his Father is the person who must be felicitated first .He worked hard to give good education which gives his son a bright future. .May God bless his family."THANTHAI EVVAZHI DHANAYAN AVVAZHI "

2 people like this.