1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Happy for my Sister

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by adisum, Jun 27, 2015.

1. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Hi ILites....

I just spoke to my elder sister and got to Know that she is going to be a Mother, this is her first pregnancy , :banana she has been married for 2 years now

M sooo happy for her , I was so confused as how to react first ... I just congratulated her and then we both started laughing as she was also confused on how to react at this with me :lol:

I was so excited at the good news wanted to share my happiness and this is the best place for that ... Pray for her safe and happy pregnancy :)

Apart from this , Her birthday is on 19th of July and I want to Gift her something she would love , something very special as this time her birthday is along with this special news .. Please come up with some super ideas ladies ... This is only place i can get some amazing ideas :2thumbsup:

P.S : She buys her clothes by herself , so no for clothes. Handbags, Clutches she use from brands like Gucci and Capreese ( my budget is not that much).

4 people like this.

2. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

Hi

Convey Hearty Wishes to your sister. Along with the good books as per @soundaraya, you could also gift her with some musical CD's which is exclusively for pregnancy. Apart from this based on your Sisters likings gift her anything as per your budgetideasmiley

2 people like this.
  3. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear... actually I am from a conservative family and things are not so open in here ... This news has also been given to me by my sis and my Mom has not told me yet considering me a kid ( 25 years old kid ) :lol:

Gifting a book on pregnancy would make my sister shocked that how do you know about these books and why on earth you are gifting me this. Even I feel hesitated gifting a book like this being younger sister. Is there any way I could not feel hesitated and my sis would also take it lightly ?

1 person likes this.
  4. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

I like your idea of gifting some musical CD's that would calm her mind and soul. She really needs that, she is always in a hurry for every work eventually she doesn't have patience.. so gifting her CD's of mild music will be really helpful:goodidea:.. thanks dear.

5. Tavishi25

Tavishi25 Gold IL'ite

Hi
    hearty congratulations for your sister. My idea for you is to gift her a nice pregnancy book (not reading books)to pen down her best moments , attach photos ,scan copies ,etc. this will be a great gift.
    Hope you likes my idea.

Wish you good luck

1 person likes this.
  6. Soch

Soch Silver IL'ite

Hi adisum,

Congratulation for your Sister, you sister will also feel shocked if you give book, you marriage is fixed right, still they feel the same:roll:.

As Others suggested, Music CDs, and What Tavishi suggested also would be good.

If you could go to her place, Go to her home and prepare her some good food which she like most.

Get some good Baby poster

Will update more if something strikes.

Soch

1 person likes this.
  7. CuteCherry

CuteCherry Silver IL'ite

Congratulations Aditi :),Yeah as others said, music CDs, baby posters, baby dolls, etc will be good I think.

8. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

That is a really nice idea dear... I will try to look for something like this thank u :)

1 person likes this.
  9. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

hehehehe yes soch... My marriage is fixed.. everybody knows that I know everything now , but they don't want me to show it openly that I know everything ,, so complicated :spin

Going to her place is an option but cant go right now so I will consider your idea of cooking something for her when I will be visiting her.

Music CDs and posters are good ideas.. I liked the idea of baby record book ,, Do you know some good places where I can get these online? As I am in a small town so I have only Archie's here as per a good brand for such products but not sure if they have something like this... Please let me know if you have any idea .. thank you hugsmiley

10. adisum

adisum Gold IL'ite

Thanks dear.. I am working on these ideas, If you have any online links for these, please let me know :)