1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

We all have a beautiful light within we just sometimes forget it is there.

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by iyerviji, Nov 6, 2014.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

God uses broken things beautifully;
    Broken clouds pour rain, Broken soil sets as fields, Broken crop yield seeds, Broken seeds give life to new plants.
    So when you feel you are broken, be rest assured that God is planning to utilize you for something great.

We dont know our worth unless someone tells about it. We always depend on others for everything thinking it wont be possible. But the word impossible itself says i m possible. So better to be independent in our life from the beginning till the last and learn everything and do everything ourselves. This is what I learnt in life from my experience. I have always been independent. But now at this age because of my health had to depend on some people for somethings. Like I had to depend on my maid because I thought it would be difficult for me to do sweeping and swabbing because of my hip bone fracture. But my recent sickness has given me new strength and courage to face life come what may.

My day starts at 6 a.m. First my husband goes to take bath and from the time I had eye operation he only starts the cooking by boiling milk and keeping rice and the rest of the cooking I do. I enter the kitchen at 6.30 a.m. after taking bath. First thing in the mornign I want to take bath and start my work because I feel fresh. Before going for bath I start the washing machine. So along with my cooking the washing machine also does its job. Earlier I had to pour one bucket water but I think God felt mercy on me and now without putting water the washing machine job is over by 7.30, by that time half my cooking is also over. Morning only I cut the vegetables. Mostly by 8 a.m my cooking is over. Then I do the sweeping and swabbing of the kitchen. So that I can do pooja. Take out the old flowers , put kolam, then light a new diya and stop the diya which we had lighted early n the morning. Then start my pooja after givng bath to the idols, putting chandan kumkum and offering flowers. It takes 45 mins to complete my pooja when I do archana . Then I offer neivedhyam, make chapathi and by 9 a.m. give breakfast to my husband. Then sweep and swab the front room. Then read some prayers for sometime, dry the clothes and by 10 a.m. all my work is over and I can take rest and also log in to the computer .

A small sadness will spoil our marvelous mind, Like a small hole damages a big boat …So be happy and refresh your mind frequently ..
    I just wanted to share my daily activities and the days I go to temple on Tuesday and Saturday there will beslight change in my routine and somethings I have to skip. I always feel fresh in the mornings and by evening I am not so fresh as in the mornings especially after I have a nap in the afternoon. But its a must to have a nap so that I wont be worn out.

[h=3]Always do what u want to do in life. Dont mind what other people say bcoz whether u do it or dont do it.. “People always have something to say”. Good Morning! !![/h]

8 people like this.

2. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Hello vijima Good Morning..How r u? Its always very nice to read your thoughts.Nice wrote up

Have a lovely day to you

1 person likes this.
  3. Chulbuli04

Chulbuli04 Silver IL'ite

Vijima, It was very inspiring to start the day with. Thanks for being such a great inspiration to all of us.

2 people like this.
  4. umasivasankar

umasivasankar IL Hall of Fame

God uses broken things beautifully;
    Broken clouds pour rain, Broken soil sets as fields, Broken crop yield seeds, Broken seeds give life to new plants.
    So when you feel you are broken, be rest assured that God is planning to utilize you for something great.
    those lines are so nice....and the last two lines are very true.nice writeup vijima asusual...
    good share at the right time .thanks for sharing

1 person likes this.
  5. memeera1234

memeera1234 Gold IL'ite

Thats a wonderful thought ma'am:

Always do what u want to do in life. Dont mind what other people say bcoz whether u do it or dont do it.. “People always have something to say”. Good Morning! !!

I, without thinking twice, have done many mistakes in life for sake of others, what others think, might think etc etc. Later have repented also. Slowly ma'am am bouncing back into action. Hope god supports me too in my ordeal.

1 person likes this.
  6. pear

pear Gold IL'ite

Your post is a huge inspiration to the younger generation.Thank you so much for sharing your life thoughts.Its a welcome relief to meet a positive person like you.May god bless you aunty.

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

Meenu dear I am fine, glad to see you here and to know you liked the write up and you feel nice to read my thoughts, thanks dear

8. iyerviji

Chulbuli dear welcome to my thread, glad you had a good start after reading my post. Its the inspiration from you people makes me write this

9. iyerviji

Uma dear glad to know you liked my write up and it was helpful to you

10. iyerviji

With experience only we learn everything Meera dear. We all make mistakes and learn from that. With age only we understand everything . Dont worry God will bless you andtake you to the right path