1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

A childs agony

Discussion in 'Parents & Siblings' started by ganika, Sep 17, 2012.

1. ganika

ganika New IL'ite

Hi

iam a live example of effects of parents on children . iam a married women with 1 kid. i just want to share my story as i wish it helps many parents know children agony.

iam from a joint family with all relatives including one young sister of mine. but we never felt that we are in a big family .each one mind only for themselves. we have grown up with others rules and carelesness of our parents. my mom used to have relation with my dads brother. she is more bothered of her relations than us. i donno why but my dad used to be silent always (naturally so are by this thing i do no).we go to school then to tution come back watch tv thats it.no one cared for our marks,feelings.no outings, no discussions, activities life just moves on. to our fortune we have norelatives much close to us.

indirectly other members used to point out my mom and uncle infront of us but we(my sis n me) do nothing other than crying alone nor can discuss between us.my mom dad has nor i cold not have close relatives or friends.years passed on we grew up with no mental maturity jus dragging the life like a spectator.

my uncle's wife used to hate our family for obvoius reasons and chid us evry day. with this i was vexed and got out of home ifor doing PG.we got good degrees but not atitudes or maturity.fell in love but could not handle it marrried but not satisfied blah blah..........

my past always hauts me. even now i have no specific problems. i have good husband and kid but i feel iam an introvert,slow learner, cant make newfriends nad feels restlesness. after getting married i got respectable life but yet cant handle it properly effecting my family finally
    bottom line is my parents became old and divded in to nuclear family living as if every thing was normal with settled daughters. i always think 1 day i question ask my parents about all this happend to us .is there any use????????

i feel shameful discusiing this but parents even this happens even these days.parents ethics always have their impact on children and future generations. do remember plz plz plzzzzzzzzz mothers plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz .

kindly give suggestions to get out of this and come up myself

2. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

The truth Ganika is you have come out of it, you have come up and the only thing you have to do now is just let go of your past! You have been fortunate to have a good husband and a child - focus on them, give them what you lacked and create the wonderful world you wanted for yourself through them, for them and for you! Thank you for sharing your story and your thoughts. Best wishes!

1 person likes this.
  3. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

dear Ganika
    Hugs to you dear... The best you can do is to see the good in your current life and move forward with it because the past will only pull you backwards... And prodding will make you still angry.... Your parents life is done but yours has begun just now by Gods grace on positive note please concentrate on it...

4. ganika

ganika New IL'ite

Thank u vjbunny and srama

i have come out of the time but not people. my DH great care and love towards thier parents seeing them i always feel emberrased. i want to share my feeelings and love but neither me nor they can do that.

my fate is limited till here

any way thank u