Al khail gate apartments

Discussion in 'Other Areas in UAE' started by skaliyur, Dec 27, 2009.

1. haider

haider New IL'ite

The Hidden Truth of Al Khail Gate Community (Al Quoz)

After reading the blog, I feel responsible to give you the up to date information about the subject in hand (AKGC) since after reading the information that many of you have provided, I have concluded that you guys don't know anything that matters.
    I have moved to Al Khail gate 2bed room apartment in Phase II. here is the plus & minus of the subject. here it goes (sit back and relax)

Plus:
    1. Can't think of anything other than price (41,000 dhms)

Minuses:
    1. Pathetic building construction and material used (clarifies, why its cheap)
    2. 90% of people that I have eye witnessed, just want to cancel their bookings after seeing the dark side of AKGC (Al Khel Gate Community)
    3. Water leakages in almost every unit from the ceiling
    4. No gas at all, its a community thats gona be full of gas cylinders everywhere... so you'll see only gas cylinders trucks everywhere always. (a potential safety threat and which reminds me of incident in Mirdiff )
    5. No balcony
    6. Extremely disturbing noise from A/C units from ceilings in almost every 8/10 units
    7. They even deduct your security check deposit cheque which most landlords just keep and don't encash.
    8. No landscaping, its just dust and 0% landscaping available
    9. Gym, swimming, cricket ground... seems to be just another fake promise to attract customers at the moment.
    10. Buildings for bachelors/sharing and family buildings are all mixed leaving no privacy for families, so you'll see alot of drunk community fellows around all the time breaking and rudely handling infrastructre facilities, and which is also a security threat.
    11. Pathetic Facility Management by IDAMA, you register a complaint and sleep for decades. Resolution to the problem is: 'JUST LIVE WITH IT' HOWZAT?? ITS CONTRACTORS FAULT...
    12. No parking space available, residents are almost found fighting and quarrelling with each other on parking spaces claiming that this particular one belongs to them. but as per authorities its on FCFS basis. so no point of fighting at all. No security of your vehicles for sure.

I can go on... and on with this... but just want to share all those things with all excited and passionate people who wish to come to this beautiful place to know about the dark side of it as well. I wish someone could post something similar that I have done. Else, I MUST have never moved to this AKGC. from Dubai properties.

:) adios!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
  2. haider

haider New IL'ite

The Hidden Truth of Al Khail Gate Community (Al Quoz)

After reading the blog, I feel responsible to give you the up to date information about the subject in hand (AKGC) since after reading the information that many of you have provided, I have concluded that you guys don't know anything that matters.
    I have moved to Al Khail gate 2bed room apartment in Phase II. here is the plus & minus of the subject. here it goes (sit back and relax)

Plus:
    1. Can't think of anything other than price (41,000 dhms)

Minuses:
    1. Pathetic building construction and material used (clarifies, why its cheap)
    2. 90% of people that I have eye witnessed, just want to cancel their bookings after seeing the dark side of AKGC (Al Khel Gate Community)
    3. Water leakages in almost every unit from the ceiling
    4. No gas at all, its a community thats gona be full of gas cylinders everywhere... so you'll see only gas cylinders trucks everywhere always. (a potential safety threat and which reminds me of incident in Mirdiff )
    5. No balcony
    6. Extremely disturbing noise from A/C units from ceilings in almost every 8/10 units
    7. They even deduct your security check deposit cheque which most landlords just keep and don't encash.
    8. No landscaping, its just dust and 0% landscaping available
    9. Gym, swimming, cricket ground... seems to be just another fake promise to attract customers at the moment.
    10. Buildings for bachelors/sharing and family buildings are all mixed leaving no privacy for families, so you'll see alot of drunk community fellows around all the time breaking and rudely handling infrastructre facilities, and which is also a security threat.
    11. Pathetic Facility Management by IDAMA, you register a complaint and sleep for decades. Resolution to the problem is: 'JUST LIVE WITH IT' HOWZAT?? ITS CONTRACTORS FAULT...
    12. No parking space available, residents are almost found fighting and quarrelling with each other on parking spaces claiming that this particular one belongs to them. but as per authorities its on FCFS basis. so no point of fighting at all. No security of your vehicles for sure.

I can go on... and on with this... but just want to share all those things with all excited and passionate people who wish to come to this beautiful place to know about the dark side of it as well. I wish someone could post something similar that I have done. Else, I MUST have never moved to this AKGC. from Dubai properties.

:) adios!

3. femohd

femohd New IL'ite

i am living in this community, we don't have any problem ,rooms are very spacious,c.a/c,free maintanance.the only thing is we must have own vehicle.every school buses are coming here.bachelors are living seperate buildings not with families.du net connection and tv connections are available here,24hrs security also available.Grand mall.Alkhail mall,madheena super market,shaklin supermarket are very near to this community.Al Barsha Lulu is also near.

4. nklstar

nklstar New IL'ite

Hi, i am living here for 2 years its very good place to live.and u can easley get any highways from here. rent also very cheap compare to other area.contact salwan office at building #1 in the same area:rotfl

regards

nklstar

5. mvarghese

mvarghese New IL'ite

Hi Those living at Al Khail Gate Community,

We are planning on moving there next month. Just wanted to know that I see there is Du internet and cable TV conectivity but id there ETISALAT internet and evision available at Al Khail Gate? Also are can we have Dish Tv or Orbit installed for cable?

Any info will be helpful. without Etisalat internet of landline connection we will be handicap.

thanks
    mvarghese

6. femohd

femohd New IL'ite

yes,du connection is only here for internet , tv and landline,we all are using the same.dubai property management willn't allow us to take dish tv or any other cable connections.may be in future they will allow us

7. mvarghese

mvarghese New IL'ite

Hi
    Anyone living at Al Khail Gate Community,

Are pets allowed in the community. Information will be helpful. Also is dish TV/cable network allowed in the community?

2 bedroom open/closed kitchen no balcony 1300sft is going at AED41000/- now.

Thanks,

mvarghese

8. mvarghese

mvarghese New IL'ite

thanks,

what about pets in the community?

mvarghese

9. drashisha

drashisha New IL'ite

Hello ladies
    I have been living here for the last three months but don't know anyone in the neighbourhood.
    Have anyone of u shifted if so which Bldg. Probably we could meet up and introduce ourselves.
    Thanks
    Dr ashisha

10. drashisha

drashisha New IL'ite

hi anubon,
    i have shifted to al khail gate 3 months back and i believe i did the rite thing by shifting here. it is very peaceful here. lemme know if u have shifted here too.
    regards
    dr ashisha