Dr Recommendation/Exp@GMC AJMAN

Discussion in 'Other Areas in UAE' started by mybaby1, Nov 27, 2012.

1. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

Hi,

Pls if any one or any family or friends of yours had a delivery at GMC AJMAN. how was the experience and which docter you consulted..i m in my 28 week and making up mind to get in gmc as its near by..

Pls share.. it will help me decide

2. srv001

srv001 New IL'ite

hi,i heard it is little cheaper and doctors are also ok.by the way i am looking for a good massage lady for my baby and for myself,if you know anyone,pls.reply my post.

3. mybaby1

mybaby1 Gold IL'ite

got my delivery done finaly in GMC ajman. the docter n services were gud n chgs were also ok I paid around 9000 for a no complication c-sec and was discharged on the third day.

4. Monra

Monra New IL'ite

Hello mybaby1,

I am 6 weeks pregnant and planning to visit GMC Ajman for my first visit and then proceed with the same hospital. Please suggest me the Dr. to consult there. I can see big list of Gynaecologist there. Also, I heard about Dr. Kasturi but she is on leave for a month and I need to visit since I am travelling just after my 2 months completion.

Also, I want to know whether Dr. allows to travel within first 3 months of pregnancy?

pls. reply..

5. Shivani2009

Shivani2009 Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

Hi Monra

Travelling during first trimester is permissible. Last trimester Airlines request for Dr certificate.I delivered in Dubai. No information about Ajman Dr's . I'll share information as soon as I put my hands on one.

6. Fathimairshad

Fathimairshad New IL'ite

Hai.. I would like to know more about gmc.. Now i am 8 months prgnt... Am planning to have my delivery there.. Can anyone plz help me in suggesting good doctors out there.. I heard about dr.kasthuri.. Is she mayali??
    Plz let me know about it .. Thanks..