A game for all ils... Please takepart

Discussion in 'Online Games & Puzzles' started by Padmini, May 12, 2009.

1. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

Dear indus ladies,
    For the past one week i found some slow pick up in IL. So i thought i can revive the old game i.e. tagging
    game and make all ILs to take part in this. some of you might have seen it. I just want to bring it back. this is called a "tagging game". each player has to tag 5 .All of you please give answers honestly. please with all your co operation i want this thread to go on. N ow here are my questions:
    1.You are going for a holiday trip after so much planning, at that time an unexpected guest comes, what will you do?
    2. I magining, your self to the G.M . of a firm, your DD AND DIL apply for the same post. both are eligible for the post, whom will you choose?
    3.According to you whose posts in IL have high sense of humour?
    4. Which incident you can never forget in your life?
    I tag 1. I yerviji. 2.Padma srinivas3.sharadha 4mindian 5.Devikamenon.
    please answer allthe questions ant tag 5 members so that the thread will go on. All ILS please take part.
    with love
    pad.
    P.S. my answers will come later.

Last edited: May 12, 2009

2. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

Dear Padmini mam,

I agree with you. .things are getting a bit slow here and I do appreciate your efforts to make it interesting for everyone….See, I came here as soon as I got your pm.:)

1. I would take my guest and go….of course continue with my plans ..The more the merrier..

2. hahaha, I am lucky I have only a dd ..she will get anything I am in a position to give….But of course, you are talking about a hypothetical situation…In that case to my DIL only because I would never want her to think that I am partial to my dd. My dd would surely understand my motive.

3 .If I were to name only one person, it would be Cheeniya Sir…but there are others too who make me :rotfl:rotfl

4 .I would like to mention a happy incident but by gods grace my life has been happy till now so and there are many such incidents...but only one sad incident. That was when I had an accident and fractured my leg two years back. Here too more than the accident, I remember the way my brother took care of me...In my adult life this was the happiest times with my brother.

So I tag Jpatma,Sreeniketan,Abhising,Bhujji,Aruna

Last edited: May 12, 2009
  3. Padmini

Padmini IL Hall of Fame

dear mindi ,
    thank you for your immediate response and your answers. by the way your answers show how matured and balanced person you are.very good decision of giving the job to DIL. suppose your daughter is not convinced what will you do?
    (just kidding) I want IL to gain some momentum so revived the whole post based on that i framed my questions. now let us see others answers.
    with love
    pad

4. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Padmini

As I was busy I could not reply to you immediately.

1. I will postpone my trip if the guest come.

2. I will give the post to my DIL

3. Kamalji's posts have sense of humour

4. I had a hip bone fracture in 1991 and was in bed for two months
    which I can never forget and during that time my husband looked after
    me which I can never forget.

I tag Yashikushi, Rajiravi, Alpa, Successpriya and Anaamika.

5. Padmasrinivas

Padmasrinivas Silver IL'ite

Dear Padmini,

Wonderful game, will keep the brain cells ticking....

1. If possible, i.e., no hassles about booking etc, I will ask the guest if he/she would like to go with us; otherwise I might have to ask someone in the family to put her up for the duration of our trip!
    2. In reality, i do not have any daughters, unfortunately! Most probably I will not give either of them the position, because I may be accused of nepotism, I will advise them to try elsewhere! (Too radical a reply-aa?)
    3. Sriniketan, for sure!
    4. I will always cherish the memory of the time when I earned high praise from my DH ... I was coerced to act in a Kannada play (years ago, my dears!) when I did not speak the language at all, despite my protests... I wrote the dialogues in Tamizh and was amazed to see that the play was a success and my role well-appreciated!!!
    I tag 1. Rathisrini 2. Anandchitra 3. Sriniketan 4. Sigmabeta 5. Sabitha_K
    Please continue the chain, my dear ILite friends!
    Love,
    Padma

6. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Dear pads,
    1) I will include the guest in my trip if i can,otherwise i will look for alternate arrangements like can postpone the trip or get some one to sit in for me

2)As GM i will choose who will really fit in whether be it DIL or DD. In reality i have no DD so my DIL will be my DD

3) Chenniya has language and humor while KMji has down to earth style

4)My happiest moment in my life was when i received Diksha from my Gurudev and on the Diksha day we went together sight seeing to Batu caves murugan temple.

I tag : Jaishree, Mithila, pushpavalli,muzna,lalitha shivaguru.
    Jaya

7. Bujji

Bujji Bronze IL'ite

Padmini ma

Interesting one :)

Dearest Mindi
    Here are my answers [​IMG]

1.I would persuade my guest to come with me. If she insists on staying home, I will cancel the trip.

2.I will choose neither, for it will be bored to discuss the same stuff at home too ;)

3.Love Sriniketan's posts and hers are full of cute humour

4.So many happy moments to cherish always. One of those - When I got my first job :)

I tag Richa_05,sundarusha,senorita,gsaikripa,siriveda

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  8. Senorita

Senorita Silver IL'ite

Hmm nice to play tagging game again after long time :)
    Bujjis thank you for tagging me dear..

1. Well will postpone my trip and will enjoy with them taking out
    2. Hmmm i wanna give chance to both of them
    3. I don't read much but still i like Paulina mam's and Devika Menon's writings
    4. When i first met my DH, i can never forget that incident..

I tag, Lathaa, Arunarc, Saraswathipv, SupriyaDinesh and Muzna

9. rathisrini

rathisrini Bronze IL'ite

Hi Paddy

Nice thread...........

Dear Padma Mam

thanks for tagging me in

Q1) : If it is a religious trip (as many of mine are only that), I ll try to make my guest understand my situation and ask her/him to accompany me........(provided I get tickets) otherwise I ll ask them to stay in my home and feel free.........

Q2) : In my case I have only a DD...But then for this question, my choice will surely be my DIL, as I ll consider my DIL also as my daughter only.:hiya

Q3) : Many in IL write with sense of humour... I like Sriniketan sirs posts, Paddy's post on Theory to look slim........so I don't want to single out a person ( I know that the comment is going to be that I am being diplomatic...but then no harm:thumbsup)

Q4) : There are many incidents to quote : My lovely life with my parents, the special attention I always received from my granny, My marriage to the most wonderful peson, My daughter's birth, Her Dance Arangetram, Many Competetions in which has won and brought home shields, Her graduation day, to top it all her Betrothal.....its a very big list..........
    :yes:

I tagg Padmini(pad), Nithu, Deepali_Deepali, Vahee and arabhudhabi

with luv
    rathisrini:cheers

Last edited: May 13, 2009
  10. muzna

muzna Silver IL'ite

Dear Seno
    thanks for tagging me,
    Hmmmmmmmm nice one,
    1.Depends, if the guest can be taken along ,i'll do that other wise(which normally happens..hehe) , I stay at home.
    2. Depends who is better for the job......coz job is a job is a job......
    3. Oviya..I liked the way she narrates...and Dr.Preethis writing about her dental work,
    actually there are many......
    4.There are so many.. but when I went for Reiki initiation... and amny experiences related to reiki itself.

I would tag navaljee, anandchitra, sriniketan,niranjana69, mevaidehi,