Ideas for corporate gifts

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by bidishauroy698, Jul 10, 2009.

1. bidishauroy698

bidishauroy698 New IL'ite

Hey All,
    My cousin runs a small Interior Designing Consultancy and I often spend time there assisting her. We have around 30 good regular loyal clients and as Durga Puja is nearing, we want to gift something to these 30 good clients of ours.

Can anybody suggest some good Corporate Gifts within Rs.400 each - something innovative, eye catching and nice, so that they keep it on display in their homes or offices.

All suggestions would be welcome...
    Bye, Bidisha

2. aparajitasarkar

aparajitasarkar New IL'ite

Hey Bidisha,
    Keeping the Pujas in mind and your budget, it would be very special to gift scented and decorative candles to your clients. This will help to set the auspicious festive mood and make them remember you every time they light these candles. Hope your cousin has a soaring business with these loyal ones after the gifting session…have a gr8 time dear!
    Love, Saradia

3. aparnamukherjee

aparnamukherjee New IL'ite

Hello Bidisha,
    Firstly, I am admitting that I am very bad at suggesting gifts but I can try and give you some ideas. Well, you can give photo frames, does that sound feasible? Hmmm... well no idea. If not this, you can give some mementos. Would not that be nice? I mean, they can keep in their offices as well; same goes with the photo frames as well.

What Aparajita has suggested about gifting them candles is also very nice. If you are giving candles then you can also give them candle stands with the candles…right??? Is this not a good idea? Scented candles with candle stands???

Do ask your cousin and tell me... please...

4. priya_mary

priya_mary Senior IL'ite

Hi

You can think of attractive paper weights, pens, Pen holders, Momentos, Wallets, attractive clocks ets

Regards

5. bidishauroy698

bidishauroy698 New IL'ite

Hello Saradia, Aparna and Priya,

Thanks for helping me out. You all have given some really lovely suggestions. Now it will be difficult which one to settle with. Lol!!! Wallets seem to be a very good option and so are the clocks. But the thing with wallet is that you cannot display it in your office or in your home. Actually I am looking for something which they will be able to use and at the same time can display in their homes and offices.

If I go by this, then the photo frames I think will be the best choice. But I am also thinking about giving them scented candles…..hmmm…I am brightly confused right now.

Lemme see, Anyways, thanks everyone, I will let you all know which one I went for…
    Bye, Bidisha...