Who's going to win the T20 World Cup this year?

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by sriparnaguha, Jun 5, 2009.

1. sriparnaguha

sriparnaguha New IL'ite

Phew! The T20 World Cup is here!! Man! Out here in UK, its creating some waves. All the Indians like us are just waiting for the event. Let's see what turns up. The Indians are looking in good form. What's the wind in India? They must be mad in Kolkata!

Sad!! :cry: :cry: Our Dada is no more in the team... We are missing his Godly Left Handed Square Cut... :bowdown:bowdown

Let's Guess. Now tell me all gals who's going to win the T20 World Cup this year?

luv u all, miss my country!!
    Sriparna

2. aditimajumder

aditimajumder New IL'ite

Hello Sriparna,

Kolkata is slowly getting in the fever of T20 World Cup. Actually, it has only been a fortnight since the end of IPL, so we are still caught in the IPL fever, and at times I mistakenly switch on the TV at 1600 and 2000 hours for the matches. And besides there was Roland Garros as well. Anyways, I am also getting ready for the T20 World Cup and I am pretty sure, we will fare positive in the game.

Ya, it is sad to watch game without our ‘Dada’ playing in it, but never mind. I am hoping this time we will again be the Champions.

What say girls???
    Love, Aditi

3. aditimajumder

aditimajumder New IL'ite

Hi All,
    The Pakistanis didn't seem so well in the field. They didn't match Dhoni's team in any aspect. If they don't pick up well, they aint qualifying in the the semis. The Australians are also not in tune much... nor are the English. Bangladesh played well against India, though lost but will upset some good teams for sure. I am expecting four teams to play the semis New Zealand, West Indies, Sri Lanka and India.

Though, like any Indian, I would love to see the trophy staying back but West Indies and New Zealand would give a tough fight.

Lets see... Bye,
    Aditi

Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  4. shreyachatterje

shreyachatterje New IL'ite

Aane De... Cup Kahin Nahin Jayega...

Indian is winning...

5. sriparnaguha

sriparnaguha New IL'ite

Hi Everybody,
    Did you all watch the match last day? I am so shocked and sad to see India lose and also to depart from the competition. It is very sad to us losing to England and that too by three runs.

I am really very depressed. :cry: :cry:

All my Indian friends out here are very sad over India’s defeat and on the other hand, my non- Indian friends especially the English are enjoying every moment of their victory. It was really very very sad to see India lose. You all must be very sad as well. How is Kolkata handling the defeat? I even heard that Bengal lost to Goa in Santosh Trophy. A double bad day for us, it seems…
    Anyways, share your feelings. Will you continue watching the tournament?
    Bye,
    Take care,
    Sriparna

6. aparajitasarkar

aparajitasarkar New IL'ite

Hello All,
    I am very disappointed with India’s performance. For me, it is really a shameful loss and an event that it will take a long time to forget. And no, I don’t want to support any other team anymore, but I am happy that two Asian nations were in the final. I have shifted my focus to Confederation Cup and I was so glad to watch Italy losing to Egypt. I tell, Egypt is a good team, the way they played against Brazil, I was really impressed. So in the Confe Cup, I am supporting Egypt.
    Take care,
    Bye, Aparajita.