Seeking information about agencies for full time Ayaahs in Kolkata

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by bidishauroy698, Jun 2, 2009.

1. bidishauroy698

bidishauroy698 New IL'ite

Hello everyone,
    How are you all? My mother-in-law’s health has started to deteriorate of late. Since I have to take all the care of the household chores along with taking my daughter and bringing her from school, it has become a bit problematic to take proper care of her. If you all can give me information about ‘ayaah’ agencies, then it will be very kind of you. I need information on some good ‘ayaah’ agencies. I hope that you all know about one or two at least. Please do share the information. Between I stay in the northern part of Kolkata.
    Eagerly waiting for your replies…
    Love
    Take care,
    Bidisha

2. chandrimalahiri

chandrimalahiri New IL'ite

Hi Bidisha,
    It is sad to hear a bout your mother-in-law, I tell you old age is so painful. My aunt recently hired an ayah. But anyways, hope your mother-in-law will become alright very soon, I will pray for her. And as for the addresses of ayah centers, see the list below:
    Aya Centre in Kali Charan Ghosh Road, Sinthi More,
    Srima Aiya Centre‎ in Uma Kanta Sen Lane, Dumdum,
    Mina Aya Centre‎ in Dum Dum Road, Dum Dum,
    Maa Sarada Aya Centre in Dum Dum Road, Nagerbazar
    Lokenath Aya Centre‎ in Subhas Nagar Road, Dum Dum Cantonment
    Hope these will be helpful, since my aunt lives in northern Kolkata as well, I could give you all these. You can contact each one of them and then settle with the best. And don’t forget to tell use what you did.
    Love
    Chandrima

3. sindhunair

sindhunair New IL'ite

I frankly didnt know that aaayahs had agencies !
    Thanks for the info, Chandrima :)

4. bidishauroy698

bidishauroy698 New IL'ite

Hello Chandrima,
    Thanks for giving me the addresses about the ‘ayaah’ centers, I really needed those. I will make sure that my husband and I check out all the ‘ayaah’ centers you mentioned. Yes, surely I will inform you which one I went for. I am glad that the information has helped my friend Sindhunair as well…
    Bye,
    Take care,
    Bidisha