Need Good Tour Operator for Kolkata City Tours

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by aparnamukherjee, Jun 1, 2009.

1. aparnamukherjee

aparnamukherjee New IL'ite

Hi all, Some clients of our company would be dropping at our office next week. They would be staying back for the weekend and they have requested our company to show them the attractions of Kolkata City. My company has asked me to arrange a tour and chalk out the details and itinerary for the day. Can anyone of you suggest any tour operator for Kolkata city tours? :help

I am looking for day trips of Kolkata City only. If I get a good tour operator who can arrange a good luxury car and a good guide, then I would settle for them.

If you all have any good references, please inform.
    Waiting to hear from you all!
    Bye... Aparna Mukherjee

2. bidishauroy698

bidishauroy698 New IL'ite

Hey Aparna, Last year when my cousins dropped in at our place, we also had a tour of Kolkata City. My cousins were born and brought up in Pune, so they had asked us to show our city. With a reference from one of our family friends, we contacted Club Destination Holidays - these guys organized a city tour for us in a Tata Sumo with a guide.

They already have some fixed itineraries like Fun tours of Kolkata, Religious Tours of Kolkata etc. but they would also allow you to customize. We actually selected the places we wanted to go and they charted out the plan. They were very professional, their prices were also very reasonable and their guide knew the city inside-out. My God! There are so many things I didn't know about Kolkata... :):) We had no problems and enjoyed the trip very much, I would suggest them to you. You can check their website at:
    www.clubdestinationholidays.com
    Contact persons: Mr. Kallol Pan (9831858040) or Mr. Pradip Majhi (9432455615)

3. aparnamukherjee

aparnamukherjee New IL'ite

Hi, Bidisha,
    I did give Club Destination Holidays a call and they were very friendly. They even visited our house with all the details and helped us to select a customized day tour of Kolkata. We ould be going with them on 7th June (Sunday). They have arranged the car (Tata Sumo). Let’s see, if they are well upto our expectations, then we would take up a weekend tour with them.

Thanks once again for the reference. I would definitely let you know about our experience.

Bye, Take Care… Aparna