Homeopathy Doctors In Kolkata

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by aparnamukherjee, Mar 13, 2009.

1. aparnamukherjee

aparnamukherjee New IL'ite

Hi,
    One of my friends from college has recently shifted to Kolkata. Her grandmother is very much ill, and they are all so much against the allopathic medicine. They are in search of some good homeopathy doctors here. Since they don’t know many people in Kolkata, my friend has requested me to get her the names. And needless to say, I am also not aware of homeopathy doctors. I hope many of you in IL will know about them. If anyone of are aware of any good homeopathy doctors then keep posting, please…

If you post early, it will be very helpful for my friend.
    Bye, Aparna.

2. saradiawrites

saradiawrites New IL'ite

Hi Aparna,
    I know few of the homeopathic clinic and doctors here, since some of my in-laws are very much dependent on homeopathy. There is one clinic in Bangur Avenue, named Bangur Avenue, you can ask your friend to drop in there. I don’t know though the timings of the doctors who are attached with them. I know a homeopath doctor named DN Banerjee who is supposedly with Peerless Hospital. There is another clinic for homeopathy, Bhattacharya Homeopathic Clinic in Sovabazar.

I hope all these will be of some help to your friend. Ask her to visit all of these.
    Do let me know…

3. drasasmal

drasasmal New IL'ite

I am Dr Asish Sasmal BHMS ,MD (Hom), Provide treatment for all type of chronic diseases .
    MY clinic address - Salt lake Homoeo centre,
    Block -GD-213 Sec-3 Near tank -12
    Saltlake kolkata-106
    Contact-09007535828

4. lollipop

lollipop Bronze IL'ite

:) Hi Aparna ! you may contact Dr.T.P.Mandal who was the Principal of Homoeopathy Medical college and examiner of University of Calcutta. He is very experienced and well known for his treatment. I can just let you know the locality where his chamber is but I am sorry at the moment I don't have his telephone no. Will let you know as soon as I get it if you are interested.

Dr.T.P.Mandal,
    chamber- Kamalaya Centre, Near Wellinton Square

Residence- Dr.Chandra Madhav Road,Bhawanipur.