Speech Therapy Center In Kolkata

Discussion in 'North Eastern and Eastern States' started by bidishauroy698, Mar 13, 2009.

1. bidishauroy698

bidishauroy698 New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,
    My best friend youngest daughter is four years old. We have recently noticed that she is having problem in talking. This has completely broken my friend down. With her husband out of town most of the time, she is in such a helpless situation. The doctor, the kid was taken to, has advised to go to some speech therapy center for some further guidelines. Being her best friend I should help her out. But I don’t know any speech therapy center here. So I found IL to be the best place for suggestions. Please girls help me to help my best friend.

If you know of any speech therapy center then positively post.
    Early replies are needed…
    Bye, Bidisha

2. diptisengupta

diptisengupta New IL'ite

Hi Bidisha,
    It is really sad to hear something like this. But I guess friend you need not worry much; I am sure your friend’s daughter will become perfectly alright. But yes, she will have take proper care of her daughter, and I am so glad that you are beside your friend.

Anyways, I know two speech therapy centers here, the first one is C.C. Saha Ltd, which is in Dharmatala and the other one being Southern Medical Center, and this one is in Kalighat. Wish I knew more information about these two.

I would advise you to drop in both of the places. And it would be better to consult the doctor.

Hope this will help your friend.
    Please lemme know.
    Take care,
    Dipti

3. bidishauroy698

bidishauroy698 New IL'ite

Hey Dipti,
    So nice of you to have posting on this. Thank you so much for that, my friend will have some kind of solace with this information and it is soothing me as well. We were really very much low after this shocking news, and I hope with your information, things will start to change for the better. Thank you again. I will inform about this to my friend and I hope she will start taking actions very soon. Yes, I will ask her to drop in both these places and also consult with the doctor.
    Between, please hope and pray that everything gets alright…
    Take care,
    Bidisha