Simple Steak Recipe for Steak Luvrs!!

Discussion in 'NonVegetarian Kitchen' started by ShilSan, Apr 10, 2011.

1. ShilSan

ShilSan New IL'ite

Hi,

I am steak lover,from childhood i used see this dish in English movies i always wondered whn i get a chance to taste this dish. Living in Dubai is a blessing for my taste buds :)..I feel lucky to see and buy every edible items in supermarket.I really felt unacceptable for the price they charge for steak dishes in Hotels .i finally found and would like to share my steak recipe to those who luvs steak with potato mash n veges fried and have no grill at home..

1 Potato Mash Recipe

i hope most of u knw hw to make potato mash .This is for those who wanna try this recipe jus like me :)

Ingredients
    Potato - 2 big sized
    Butter - 100 grms
    Milk - 100 ml
    Chicken stock (exceptional)
    Corriander leaves - a handful
    Pepper powder
    Salt

Boil the potatoes well in water n add very little salt .Then drain the cooked potatoes it .Take a saucepan boil the milk first thn add butter melt it in milk thn chicken stock melt tat too and add add the cooked potatoes .Mix the potato mash well in the milk .stir well till u can see it becoming thick and non sticky in the pan..thn add pepper powder n corriander leaves and mix it .Close the pan with a lid and keep aside.Potato Mash is ready!!

2 Veges Fry

Its very simple upto to u ..if u like boiled veges u can do it like tat way
    Veges like beans ,carrot and green peas.I lightly fry these in olive oil and sprinkle little salt n pepper powder over it...

3 Beef Steak
    Beef Rump Steak- 2 nos

Before makin Potato mash U can do this first.
    Sprinkle some salt and green pepper sauce (Or Steak sauce available in market) on Raw steak pieces .Keep it for 20 - 30 mins.

Take a Fry pan add olive oil 50 ml
    heat it very nicely thn sim ur stove put the raw steak piece and cover the pan with a lid for ten mins.Thn flip othr side for 10 mins...

Serve all the 3 on a plate...and enjoy the steak...

2. sushmavja

sushmavja Platinum IL'ite

thanks for sharing..my DH would love this