My friend - 30 years passed away yesterday

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by swarnalakshmin, Dec 15, 2008.

1. swarnalakshmin

swarnalakshmin Silver IL'ite

Dear All,

My friend Sivagami passed away yesterday (14/Dec/2008) night. Before 5 months she delivered a baby girl at chennai hospital (it was scissarion delivery) and she was very fine after that. But suddenly on Oct 2nd week, she said that she felt like guidiness. She was taken to hospital by her sister, and they found her with "low BP", gave drips and she was fine after that.

Then by Oct 17th, she fell down unconsciously. Again she was taken to hospital where she delivered the baby, and there she went to coma stage. There the Doctors has said that there are no facility to look after the girl, so they changed the hospital. In the 2nd hospital, she was at ICU for nearly 2 months. But there was no improvement in her health. They were not able to find the problem also. Her parents has spent more than 11 lakhs of rupees for her, but what to do? She is no more today.
    Her husband, is at Trichy and has come only twice or thrice to see her.

They again changed to another hospital during last week, where she breathed her last. :cry:

I went and saw her child on 13/Dec/2008. Her child is very playfull and cute and my friend's mother is taking care of the child. I am much worried about the child.

I dont have strength to go and see her body at her house. My parents went and came off. I dont know how to convince her parents, her sisters. More over, that child even dont know that her mother is no more. I am praying to God to help her child, and give strength to that family to bear this.

All, please pray for the peace of her soul.

2. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Dear,
    Its painful to read such untimely death. No words written or said and console you or their family. At time it is good to grieve,let the pain be released by crying and talking it out.
    But after sometime we must come out of the grief and pick back the threads and continue on.
    Time is a great healer ,but now nothing can be said and done except ,help the family in what ever way can be.
    Please pray for the soul and family.
    Jaya
    May God bless you

3. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

I feel very sad about your friend's sudden demise.

Even after so much improvement in medical field, we are facing this problem. I can understand your feelings but go to your friend's parents and try to console them.

I pray to god to give mental strength to that family. I request you to frequently visit the parents.

Andal

4. swarnalakshmin

Hi Jaya and Andal,

Thanks for your consoling words. I am visiting that family daily and consoling them. My friend's mother is too emotional, and I couldnt console her much. She cries, immediately after seeing me. I am praying to God to give her more strength to bear this.

5. nsuganya

nsuganya New IL'ite

Hi,

I felt very sad about your friends sudden demise.
    Try to visit and console her parents as much as you can.
    Will pray god for her soul to be rest in peace.
    I felt very very sad about the 5months child.

6. Prem.S

Prem.S Silver IL'ite

Hi,

Felt sad about your friend's demise. Will pray god for her soul to rest in peace. My heart goes for the 5month baby girl who is deprived of mothers love and affection at this early stage of life. May god bless the baby girl.

7. Gowri66

Gowri66 Gold IL'ite

Very sad to hear about your friend's demise.

Will pray for her soul to rest in peace and give courage and strength to their family members. Will definitely pray for the baby girl.

8. shvap_786

shvap_786 Gold IL'ite

hi swarna...

ohh no... feeling sad to hear about your friend and 5 months baby...
    may god give the strength to their family to overcome this situation...

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  9. manjulats

manjulats Silver IL'ite

Very sad to hear this news.I was thinking about the baby.

I have no words to say,but Time is the only healer of this situation.

May her family members get enough strength to overcome this

10. swarnalakshmin

Hi All,

Thanks for all your convincing words. Now the family is slowly coming to the normal. At present, the problem is about the child. Should it be with her father or with my friends parents?

My friend's husband is not a good care taker. So my friends parents doesnt like to give the child to him. I dont know what is going to happen. We all feel that if the child is with them, it would be better.

Please pray for this too.

Thanks in Advance.