Jasleen kaur- Are we digging our own Grave??

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by brahan, Aug 29, 2015.

1. brahan

brahan Platinum IL'ite

Hi,

After seeing the Jasleen kaur Incident, Rohtak sisters incident , i strongly feel that women are digging their (our) own grave...

A simple road argument (which happens day in and day out in every city in India) has been totally blown out of proportion.If she has been verbally harassed by that guy, she did make a Police complaint, then why does she have post his picture in Facebook immediately?
    Enough damage has been done to him and his family by calling him a pervert. What if he comes out clean? Will he get back all that he lost ?

Off late we glorify such women (Media does it) and when truth comes out we (and the Media) totally dont want to talk about the incident as it would prove that we took the wrong side.

Shame on such women!!!!

2. armummy

armummy Platinum IL'ite

I agree totally , people just latch onto these things and glorify or condemn without any reason or rhym.

One more thing that bothered me the other day was the police man video which was published widely for his behavior . I did not see and do know how badly he bahaved but I guess it total invasion of privacy or I don't the correct word , how can anyine just start posting such things online. The guy was drunk and i don't support it but does it mean that he has to be shamed like this. Actually I would like the guy to put a court case on the media and social media who published it. He may be wrong, people should have handed over him to some police or complaint but it was circulated , I was just thinking what if the guy had children , how ashamed they would be and how devasting this would be for family.