WHY?...Why aren't there many threads in Politics forum?

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by kaniths, May 13, 2015.

1. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

I am bit surprised about it.. I was looking for a thread to discuss latest developments in Jayalalitha case, only to find the search results returning posts about her from Gossip thread. Why?

Why there are just two posts in the political forum? Does it not seem to be proving the general male theory that we donot know politics?

Or is it really because not many of us are actually not interested to discuss politics, just happy talking gossips? (No offense, includes myself too).

May b we donot have to discuss any core politics here, just drop ur views on the WHY part... I am being curious here!

2 people like this.

2. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

To be frank I don't like Indian politics... With money and power anyone can do anything.
    we have so many newspapers and channels discussing and irritating on politics. Again here . Do we need them?

2 people like this.
  3. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

There are threads to discuss Salman Khan & Celebrity gossips... Are they not being discussed on newspapers, media & other online channels? Y here again? If those topics can be discussed until beaten to death y not politics? Infact media reports are biased or money based.. Here it might be honest opinions of each of us, which could be refreshing too...

1 person likes this.
  4. Rohanj

Rohanj Gold IL'ite

Well, it's difficult to understand politics. There are so many analyst on news channel. This bill, that bill. For me, I want somebody to put it in a very simple way. But politics is rarely simple.

1 person likes this.
  5. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

I don't want to comment on other threads..If you discuss on Jayalaitha case in the end we get frustration. We can't change Indian politics. it is A big game play by some persons.

6. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Wasn't AAP a change from our side? We may not b able to bring even small changes or anything at all, if we hate everything abt politics & stay away... No this thread is not to discuss abt Jayalalitha, just on the WHYs only...

7. Grihani

Grihani Gold IL'ite

The exact reason why Indian politics is what it is today. Unless everyone takes interest, analyze, criticize, involve themselves....India will remain the way it is. Democracy is all about participation, the politicians come from the same society, they are one among us.

1 person likes this.
  8. Grihani

Grihani Gold IL'ite

No, AAP was just an illusion, people thought it is a change, but is certainly not the change we want, or India wants.

3 people like this.
  9. Lathasv

Lathasv IL Hall of Fame

with discuss analyze and criticize we will change the Indian politics then start .no worries. Carry on .all the best
    btw did anyone chnage jayalalitha's case with discuss, criticize and participation?

10. kaniths

kaniths IL Hall of Fame

Agree.. I just meant to say change is in our hands, that we r willing to bring change.. Thanks for ur prev reply, a positive opinion...