The Peshawar Barbarism

Discussion in 'News & Politics' started by MMJJJ, Dec 18, 2014.

1. MMJJJ

MMJJJ Bronze IL'ite

My prayers for the poor souls of the children of Pakistan who became the victim of the dastardly massacre happened on Tuesday in an Army School. What is driving the people to go heartless and take such an extreme step. The innocent sweet little ones are targeted. It is tragic to see children bear the brunt of politics. This barbaric attack in the gruise of religion is an insane and cowardly act. I must say a brainless and heartless act. Religion has nothing to do with terrorism and violence. This act has send shockwaves to the people all over the world. This could happen anywhere. We are not safe as long as terrorism is alive. People from all over the world should join hands against terrorism. Put an end to such dirty thinking minds and make this world a better place to live in. Spread love and peace and make this world beautiful.

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hi Mona

This news was really shocking. I just pray that these people will perish, becoz of these people hundreds of people are getting killed. What did those little kids do to these guys???