Need help from fellow mothers

Discussion in 'New to Singapore' started by Debsi, Aug 7, 2015.

1. Debsi

Debsi New IL'ite

Good Morning beautiful ladies,

My name is Swati. We are planning to move to Singapore in September end. My husband has got a job offer there.

I have a 3.5 yr old kid who has been going to a montessori play school since he was 18 months. I am keen on putting him in a montessori play school since he is comfortable with that teaching methodology.
    Are there any good montessori schools near to little india. Please help me with school names and fee structure. I am ok to send him to a church run school also as long as they follow the montessori method of education. Even if the school is small with basic amenities and loving and caring teachers, i will be more than happy to send him there.

I have been checking online blogs which say that there is a huge waiting list in schools in singapore. Is that true. Do they take admissions in mid term.

I am really worried about my son's education. Looking forward for help and suggestions.

Thank you,

Regards,
    Swati Aggarwal

2. Ishika84

Ishika84 Silver IL'ite

Hi Debsi,
    so many schools in Singapore but I am not sure they will give admission in mid term...so many gov school like PAP are here for LKG & UKG for 1-12th standard it's btr if u follow GIS Or DPS
    check online...it is 100% true long waiting list here.
    if your husband is comeing earlier then you he can check everything then you can join him after a month...