friends in and around Bur Dubai and Karama

Discussion in 'IL'ites in Dubai' started by dhriti17, Feb 23, 2014.

1. dhriti17

dhriti17 Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends ,

Iam new to Dubai . I have 1 year old kid . I wish to make friends with home maker wife's who have small kids . so that they can guide me with some information abt how to manage kids and also spend some time with them. Iam feeli home ng bored to stay at home .

Please friends in desperate need of a good friend .Thanks in advance

Ramya

1 person likes this.

2. ramyajemy

ramyajemy New IL'ite

Hi ramya,
    I'm ramya too.Ive been in Dubai for 3 years now but new to Indus Ladies.I hope to meet and make some good friends here.I have 2 kids ,a 9 year old and a 3 year old.I live in Karama,originally from Kerala.Where are you from??
    Ramya.

1 person likes this.
  3. dhriti17

dhriti17 Senior IL'ite

Hai Ramya, Nice to hear from one more Ramya.Thanks for the response . I live in Bur Dubai. Its just been 10 days . Iam very desperate to make good friends . I am tamilian from Bangalore.I wish to meet u.

4. ramyajemy

ramyajemy New IL'ite

Ramya,Im quite familiar with Karama,Bur dubai area and since you are new to Dubai,let me know if you need any information regarding hospitals,doctors,shopping,etc etc...I'll be happy to help.We could even meet up anytime soon.

5. dhriti17

dhriti17 Senior IL'ite

Hai Ramya, Thanks for your immediate reply. It means a lot to me . I had just been to medical test for Resident Visa registration. What should we do next . I think we have to register in emirates post office for resident Visa is it. Ramya , I would like to know the best medical centres in Dubai near karama and bur dubai and also how abt day care , pre school and so.I stay opposite to Golden sands 10. I wish to meet u soon. I will come on Saturday or Friday to Karama park and have food outside and do some shopping and get back.

After I finish my ten posts we will share our no.s and add through PM.How are your kids .

Take care
    Ramya

6. barghavisriram

barghavisriram New IL'ite

Hi Ramya,

I am also a tamilian from chennai, relocated 2 dubai last week. I have a 8 month old baby son. I stay in burdubai.

Looking forward for gud frendship with u.

Regards
    Barghavi

7. dhriti17

dhriti17 Senior IL'ite

Hai Bargavi ,
    Welcome to Dubai. Which area you are staying in Bur Dubai. I have sent you a private message . Please post 10 post and read and send me a private message . I will meet you once we exchange address and contact No.
    I am staying close to Golden Sands 10 area. near the spinneys . You can see the private message and contact me.

Ramya

8. dhriti17

dhriti17 Senior IL'ite

Hai Hamida,

Sorry for the late response. where is this place ? can you give a land mark.You will make friends very soon.

Ramya

9. sunchiajju

sunchiajju Bronze IL'ite

HI Dhriti17,
    I am Sunitha staying in Golden Sands 11. I reached Dubai just a week back and am looking out for some good friends. I am a mallu settled in Bangalore for past 13 yrs. I have 2 kids - one 10yr old and one 2.5 yr old. I'm a regular visitor to the open area (next to spinneys) every evening. Hope to meet you there.

10. dhriti17

dhriti17 Senior IL'ite

Hai Sunitha ,

I had sent a private message to you . pls check the message .

Ramya