Who am I? - Part II

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by Induslady, Mar 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kalpanas

kalpanas New IL'ite

Hi Frndz,

I found this site while i was surfing the web. I found this website to be really unique.
    I am a home make aspiring to start my business of my own very soon.
    I am from Chennai and located in bangalore right now.

I am so happy to be a member of this website.

Thanks
    Kalpana

2. aneela tasawar

aneela tasawar New IL'ite

Hay everyone;
    I m Aneela i like this site and now i joined it...for my some problems i need ur helps...hope u all will help me to slove...

3. febby

febby New IL'ite

Re: Who am I

Dear Aruna,

Thank you soo much:thankyou2:

4. Mythu

Mythu New IL'ite

Hi all,

I am Mythri. Came to know about this site while searching in google for something. Found very informative and useful site for indian ladies. I am married and working as s/w engineer. I am happy that i am one of the member in this site.

Thanks,

Mythri

5. poonam gehani

poonam gehani New IL'ite

Hi friends, Today while surfing i just got to know this site and was really excited and immediately joined with a hope to learn many new things and gain more knowledge since i feel there is no end to knowledge. I hope to learn many things from the intelligent and knowledgeable ladies and be in touch with them. Being Lioness, i have interest in social work and besides in business where i am consultant fr beauty products e.g oriflame, HLN, Avon. Modicare and Tupperware. I love trying new receipes, singing listening to music and reading. I hope u ll will make my life more meaningful by sharing ur valuable knowledge. Thanx and hope to talk/chat more often with ur ideas and u ll will help me to know more abt this site. Poonam Gehani :thankyou2::thumbsup

6. Raniraji

Raniraji New IL'ite

• Hi IL i am Rani from India I am very happy to joined this Indusladies . I was born in chennai and also living near in chennai only. I am a post graduate in commerce.I am living with my husband and 2 children they are studying in middle school anf high school now.I am a home maker and i enjoy cooking, cleaning, surfing the net, music, watching movies, tv. I think this site is very helpful for ladies.Well that'sall. Keep in touch. Thanks Computer Typing

7. latas

latas New IL'ite

hello !! to all the members

I joined this indusladies site today and it seems to be a very informative site which discusses on many aspects.

I am living in Jaipur since my birth and basically I am a Telugu.
    I am a Post graduate in Socilogy, Masters in Library Science and also pursuin my doctorate now. I have two kids. My husband is having his own business of Automobiles, and also a famous ghazal singer of Rajasthan, You may access his website Welcome to my Official Site Sureshgehlot. I am redesigning the site and on 17th of May we are launchin it in a grand way. I am a workin women and I enjoy cooking, travelling,surfing the netComputer Typing, and ofcourse music. I do read a lot of books like fiction, non fiction and magazines. .:coffee

That's all I can sum up for a short introduction.

Stay tune

Latas
    Jaipur:wave

8. lakshmiabj204

lakshmiabj204 New IL'ite

i am house wife my husband is craft person he is a fibre moulder and painter and sculptor

9. DesertRose

DesertRose New IL'ite

Re: hello

hi u guys! found IL few months ago wile browsng khanakhazana.com....dint kno if it was safe enuf to register so jus browsed for sumtime til i wz convinced!!!...... wel m frm a middle-eastern ethnicity as is evident... i find IL quite informative in majority of issues/ areas, m not vry old to make sense of most of the thngs like post-pregnancy n stuf... but a lil xtra knowledge nvr hurt anyone n am basicaly a voracious reader so i went ahead n read it!
    to start off bout my personal info, m a proud muslim n vry religious, (my major dose of inner strength cums frm my strong belief in Allah, He is omnipresent!) m 21 n married for 2yrs, hv a beautiful home wid a hubby whose probably the best in the world, he keeps me in the proverbial 'lap of luxury' n treats me as a princes... spoils me rotten... v gel vry wel (alhamdulilah) n share the same wavelength of thot. v r very much in love n i always stop to thank Almighty Allah for gving me such an adorable life partner. hes the best thng thats hpnd to me!
    m a working woman wid a vry demanding job, v hv a fast-track life... m a shopoholic basicaly, so wen m not shopping my hobbies include reading, listng to music, i sumtimes paint n write wen m too full of ideas... n decorating my pad... i love to keep house.
    i wz always an active student in college having won the ' best outgoing student' trophy n a regular writer for the college magazine, my parents doted on me n my teachers too. i was popular wid my frnds- which i hv plenty...
    in a nutshel i'd say am more than content with my life, Allah has bin more than generous... i ve had a fantastic life n pray i always do!
    lukng fwd to contributing here as wel...ciao

10. solaichocku

solaichocku New IL'ite

Hi all ,
    I joined Indus ladies today only and I can lots of useful links for Indian ladies all over the world.I am in USA with my family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.