Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. spoor

spoor New IL'ite

Hi, i m spoorthi...

i just had a glance abt dis site, i guessed it to be useful....

2. Ragapriyakrish

Ragapriyakrish New IL'ite

Dear IndusLadies,

I am Ragakrish, working in IT. I am married and have a son, Kishore. He is 19 months old. I am happy to join this forum to share my views and get help from you.

I am a warm person and love to read articles of recipes, toddler tips, Interpersonal relationships, more available in the site. Hope to get a lot of friends in here.

3. advvasavi

advvasavi New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am Vasavi and am practicing in Madars High court. Happy to become a member of this motley group of Ladies.
    I am interested in reading novels. It is the main reason i am registered here.
    Regards
    Vasavi

4. koolking

koolking New IL'ite

hello
    everyone....We are couples from South, Myself Raj(Name Changed) and my dear wife Sonia(Name changed), I am 34 n my wife is 28, I dont know if husbands are allowed to share or ask about their married life situations.... hopefully i will get some response from my sisters/well wishers from this site... we both are happy to share our problems here
    Thank u all

5. Chaitrarao

Chaitrarao New IL'ite

I ladies,
    I very much interested in hand embroidery, art & craft.
    I think this is the right platform for me to showcase my work. I m eager to learn more.
    Its important to make someone feel happy, start with you self....:)

6. Priyaravi

Priyaravi New IL'ite

Hi everyone:) I am Saipriya, a new member in IL. Happy to be a member and hope to have a nice time with you all.

7. krishnaaa

krishnaaa Senior IL'ite

hai everyone
    i am a brand new member to this site. i am krishna from kerala now settled in uae having two boys and a workaholic husband.when i met this site two days back i can't resist me from this. i am so happy to be here:wave

8. ilirozanna

ilirozanna New IL'ite

Hi All, I am Anna here...
    I am from singapore.
    I am not sure how to use a platform like this.
    I registered because i couldnt reply to one of the questions i saw in the link that i found in google that led me to this page.
    Last year someone posted about having the good famous grolier baby/kids books and dvds etc. For children even up to more than 12 years old.
    I am currently having financial difficulties and would like to sell the very brand new learning set asap...
    Disney Grolier set.

I hope i am welcomed here and i could get some help because i dont know how to post a thread etc. To check if anyone out here in singapore would be interested??
    Really urgent need more cashflow due to unforseen circumstances,,,

Thk u all

9. farhatayesha

farhatayesha New IL'ite

iam farhat ayesha. iam new member to this site.can u tell me is olive oil is good for hair.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2014
  10. meenugillz

meenugillz New IL'ite

Hello everyone
    how r u? Iam the the new member of indusladies.My name is Meenu.Hope to have good time with you all.
    Thanks.