Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Jayalakshmi and Lavanya
    Welcome you both to indusladies community. Please complete your profile for better communication.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Jayalakshmi you can write about this here Health so that members can communicate with you.

Lavanya step into here Indians in Northeast- IndusLadies you will find members from your area do interact with them and make friends.

2. mvsindhu

mvsindhu New IL'ite

Hi
    i am Sindhu, dont know how to start :) , hope i make good friends in here, btw m an Indian Telugu living in besançon city France.

3. barnalirc25

barnalirc25 New IL'ite

Hi to all, :wave

I am Barnali. I am from Mumbai.

I came across this wonderful community and wished to be a part of it, with the hope of helping other women by being a good friend or just being there when they need a friend. I hope to make good friends in the process. Wish to get to know u all...

I also hope that through this community we can all contribute to the society in our own way by making other women empowered, strong and making them feel that they are never alone....!

I also wish to contribute to the community with my knowledge and info on various topics and also hope to be benefited by the information and knowledge shared here.

Thanx. :)
    May God bless all...!

Barnali.

4. Arunarc

Hello Sindhu and Barnali
    Welcome you both to indusladies community. Please complete your profile for better communication.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Sindhu all you need to do is just start interacting with the members around and that way you can make friends here.

Barnali nice to know your views in helping members around. There are many members who need someone beside them when in need. When we find a member like you we are real happy about it. Hope to see you around and keep interacting with members to make friends. By the way where in Mumbai do you stay........as even I am from mumbai.

5. rajnibird

rajnibird New IL'ite

hello all ..

its really fun to be part of indus ladies

thanks you

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2013
  6. Arunarc

Hello Rajnibird
    Welcome you to indusladies community. Please complete your profile for better communication. By interacting with us all you can make it even more fun:) hope to see you around IL.

7. gorgeousmoms

gorgeousmoms New IL'ite

Hello Gorgeous Ladies,

I am Kanthi. Presently Put up at Hyderabad. I accidentally came across this site while i was exploring my chances of getting a job of home based content writing. Surfed through the site and found it very informative and there was a lot of scope for exchanging ideas, making new friends and having fun.

There is so much information shared here that i feel great to have become a member of this group. Looking for a job of home based content writing. Dear Ladies need your help on this.

Looking forward to a joy ride at IndusLadies.

Regards,
    Kanthi

8. Arunarc

Hello Crayonness and Kanthi
    [COLOR=#333333]Have further queries visit [/COLOR][COLOR=#97199e]Site Help & FAQs[/COLOR]

Crayonness you are most welcome to become a member here we do have a few non Indians who are members who had joined us to know about Indian culture and traditions. Please go through the forums and you will find lot of information that you are looking for, in case you wish to know something in specific you can add your queries and members here will help you. It is nice having you amidst us all here. Enjoy your stay here.

Kanthi nice to note that you are already feeling comfortable and enjoying yourself here. to become friends you need to communicate with members.
    For working from home you can step into Working from Home and see if you can find something for yourself.

9. akhann

akhann New IL'ite

hi everyoneee! im completely new! :) im excited/confused! I want to update my pic to mine but it wont let me :( please help me ! ireally want to make some desi friends =]

10. Arunarc

Hello Akhann

Welcome you to indusladies community. Please complete your profile for better communication.
    Where you want to update your picture.... if you are thinking of having it as your avatar you cannot do so until you become a junior Ilite. In case you want to add it in your album then How to upload pictures to my public/ private albums? and also go through How do I add an "Avatar"? - Standard / Custom avatar.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site![COLOR=#333333] to know more about this site.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333][COLOR=#333333]Have further queries visit [/COLOR][/COLOR][FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#97199e]Site Help & FAQs[/COLOR][/FONT]