Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. tarakedarnath

tarakedarnath New IL'ite

Hi ! Am not sure I am in "Who am I" section. My name is Tara and I am thrilled to have found Indus Ladies, specially the blogs by Bhagyachinu. Wonderful reading !! Thank you:)

2. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Sonu, Tara and Uma
    Welcome you all to indusladies community. Please complete your profile for better communication.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Sonu nice to have you here, nice to see that you are happy and we hope your wish is granted by Almighty. Have great time here.

Tara you are in the right place, if not we would have got you here :) nice to know that you are enjoying here we look forward seeing more of you in IL.

Uma nice to have you amidst us all here. Do let us know more about yourself. Hope you will have great time around IL.

3. BrahanNayaki

BrahanNayaki New IL'ite

Hi every1,

Am brahannayaki from chennai, and a fresher for this group. hope to share mutually fruitful / beneficial relationship among our members.

4. swathinaina

swathinaina New IL'ite

Hi friends...i am happy to be part of this community..i am a dentist..may be I can help you with any dental queries..

5. danyaranjit

danyaranjit New IL'ite

Hi all,

My name is dhanya, lives in dubai al nahda...i am new to this site. would like to get introduced to you all...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2013
  6. shalinipokhriya

shalinipokhriya New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,

Myself Shalini and i am new to this site...well i m from uttarakhand and now settled in US after marriage. I am blessed with two daughters..
    Hope will get some good friends here and will learn something new from this site.........

thanks
    Shalini

7. reachsrivi

reachsrivi New IL'ite

Hi all,
    I used to visit this site quite often to get new recipes or slokhas. I was very much happy with the infos provided here be it for cooking, general infos, devotional, health related, self improvement or simply any topic.
    So felt quite bored about being a visitor or an outsider, so decided to join this site and have a nice rapport with all my fellow beings.
    Now I m a member and feeling nice. So friends once again "Hello Everybody" and we will be in touch.

Regards,
    Sri Vidhya.

8. freemind

freemind New IL'ite

Hello...
    I am a home stay mom enjoying with my little one. She just turned one!
    looking forward to have a great time here and discuss lots with all of you and would like to have your views on some of my situations i faced in life.
    Best

Last edited: Sep 21, 2013
  9. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Brahannayaki, Swathi, Dhanya, Shalini, Srividhya and Freemind
    Welcome you all to indusladies community. Please complete your profile for better communication.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Brahannayaki do browse through and join in the groups which topic interests you the most. Hope you will have great time around.

Swathi nice to see you coming forward to help members with dental queries. You will find those queries here Health Issues We look forward for your participation in IL.

Dhanya nice to have you amidst us all here., do browse and have a wonderful time around.

Shalini by interact with members you can make friends here. Hope to see you around IL, enjoy you stay here.

Srividhya nice to see that you made up your mind to join us all:) as we have all the topics of your interest. We will look forward seeing more of you around.

Freemind add your queries in appropriate forums so that you will get the right answers for your situations. Have a gala time around.

1 person likes this.
  10. Greenthumb

Greenthumb New IL'ite

Hi everyone. Thanks for the warm welcome to the group.

1 person likes this.