Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. salihamehtab

salihamehtab New IL'ite

hey... AM saliha here...
    i just joined, am excited too..

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013
  2. radhikaamadhu

radhikaamadhu New IL'ite

hi i am radhika....happy to join with you all

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2013
  3. Ushanandhini123

Ushanandhini123 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am Nandhini, 36 years, having 11 years old son, settled in Chennai working as Customer Service Manager in an US MNC in Chennai.
    I am looking forward to interact with you all..

Thanks & Best regards
    Nandhini

4. NeedleAndThread

NeedleAndThread New IL'ite

A Big Hello to all you lovely ladies :thumbsup

I signed in long back but took me this time to be active. Never late, I am very happy to be here. I guess this would be a great place to share ideas and make new friends. I see so many threads and posts...waiting to explore them :)

Cheers:cheers
    NeedleandThread

5. aditithalner

aditithalner New IL'ite

Myself Aditi. I am a software engineer working in London,UK. I am here from past 1 and a half years.

6. sowjanyanaadula

sowjanyanaadula New IL'ite

Any telugu people in/around north pittsburgh?

We recently moved to pittsburgh. I would like to know about telugu people who are living in north of pittsburgh..

7. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Neetha, Bhargavi, Saliha, Radhika

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies. Please do complete your profile, if you have not already done so. A complete profile helps in better interaction. Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Neetha,
    Check the Indians in Sharjah - IndusLadies forum for details. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Bhargavi,
    Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Saliha,
    It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Radhika,
    It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

8. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Nandhini, Needleandthread, Aditi, Sowjanya

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies. Please do complete your profile, if you have not already done so. A complete profile helps in better interaction. Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Nandhini,

Needleandthread,

Aditi,
    Check the Indians in London - IndusLadies forum for ILites in your area. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Sowjanya,
    Check the Indians in Northeast - IndusLadies forum for ILites in your area. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

9. aarthikn

aarthikn New IL'ite

Hi ,

Iam Aarthi .....Just need information about Sai ram vidhyalaya school Madippakkam....Have plans of joining my kid in LKG there ....need info like how the school ambience is ....is that school is too pressurised with respect to studies....what are its positives and negatives......
    please help...

10. lyxav

lyxav New IL'ite

Hi ladies,
    I'm Lydia, Im a lover of life, beauty, art, literature and nature. I have two little boys. I live in Australia and will move back to India in a few months.
    Nice to be a part of your community.
    Thankyou for your help and support.

Regards,
    Lydia