Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Ashley, Sushmita, Divya

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies. Please do complete your profile, if you have not already done so. A complete profile helps in better interaction. Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Ashley,
    Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Sushmita,
    It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement. Check the new member orientation link given above. It will help you in understanding IL better.

Divya,

2. pragyajha

pragyajha New IL'ite

Hi,

This is Pragya from Hyderabad. I recently was blessed with a son. Have been browsing this forum for long, but never got along with posting here. :)

3. Divsm

Divsm New IL'ite

Hello Everyone,
    I recently moved to Jacksonville Fl because of my husbands job and i live in gate parkway .I have a 3 year old son and i am looking to make friends and have playmates for my son as well.Would love to make new friends and meet like minded families:)

4. radha111

radha111 New IL'ite

HI All,
    iam radha. joined IL just now. just exploring the site.

5. ramyaramani

Hello Maathavan, Pragya, Divsm, Radha

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies. Please do complete your profile, if you have not already done so. A complete profile helps in better interaction. Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Maathavan,
    You can give your inputs in the Fertility & Trying to Conceive - IndusLadies forum. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Pragya,
    You will find the Parenting & Kids - IndusLadies forum useful. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Divsm,
    Check the Indians in Florida - IndusLadies forum for ILites in your area. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Radha,

6. haisabi

haisabi New IL'ite

Hi iam new this site.I like rc mam novels ,idont know how to down load the novels

7. Priyaknair

Priyaknair New IL'ite

Hello Everybody,

I am Priya, new to this site. I stay in Discovery Gardens, St 5. If anybody is interested to learn classical Dance Please let me know.

8. ramyaramani

Hello Haisabi, Priya

Haisabi,
    Check the Book Lovers - IndusLadies forum. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Priya,
    Which country is Discovery Gardens in? You might want to consider exploring the Indusladies World - IndusLadies forum.

9. neethavinay

neethavinay New IL'ite

Hai everyone,

Im Neetha. I live in Abu shagara and im expecting to deliver on 20 sep. Please let me know if anyone know the number of massage lady who can give massage to new born kid and mother. If any numbers available kindly let me know with the number and the rate

10. bhargavi123

bhargavi123 New IL'ite

Hi I am Bhargavi...i am a housewife.
    from today on wards i am the member of Indus ladies..
    i hope i can enjoy the benefits and i will clarify my droughts..