Close [X]
LOG IN
Close [X]
PLEASE LOG IN OR REGISTER

Sorry, you need to be a registered member and logged in to access this page.
Please login or register below.

REGISTER

It's easy, quick and FREE!




Like Tree821Likes
  1. #9171
    Anuelangovan is offline New ILite
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Who Am I? - Part 5

    Hi Everyone,

    Hello Everyone,

    I am Anu here. I am a Malaysian and live in Singapore now. I am so glad to have found your very interesting and informative site. Can't wait to explore. Thanks to IL.

    Regards,
    Anu


  2. #9172
    mariaali is offline New ILite
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: Who Am I? - Part 5

    hi i am maria new to abu dhabii...please guide me with some beauty salons i lives near emirates discount market

    Last edited by ramyaramani; 5th September 2013 at 07:43 AM. Reason: Edited chat/sms style words

  3. #9173
    neeluabrol is offline New ILite
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Who Am I? - Part 5

    Hi everyone,I'm Neelu.....just moved to Sharjah 4 months back.....new to this place ,people,things so much...came across this site while searching schools couldn't stop myself from enrolling....and i'm here just hoping might find some friends in a new place.

    Last edited by ramyaramani; 5th September 2013 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Edited chat/sms style words

  4. #9174
    lakshmiramya is offline New ILite
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Who Am I? - Part 5

    Hii to every one,

    I am ramya. I live in cherry hill near Philly. I don't know whether I can introduce here or not.I found this site is a correct place to explore our knowledge and views.I am happy to be as a member here.I hope I get you some useful information to all our members.
    Ramya

    Last edited by ramyaramani; 5th September 2013 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Edited chat/sms style words

  5. #9175
    rees is offline New ILite
    Join Date
    May 2013
    City
    cleveland
    State
    ohio
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    5

    Default Re: Who Am I? - Part 5

    Hello people,

    I am new to this forum but certainly not to US(I was earlier in LA->Detroit).I have currently shifted to cleveland Ohio.
    Guys I don't know anybody here so please let me know about this city,good grocery stores etc.
    Help will be much appreciated.

    Thanks !

    Last edited by rees; 4th September 2013 at 10:48 PM.

  6. #9176
    fe30tus7 is offline New ILite
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: Who Am I? - Part 5

    Hi, I'm Patricia originally from Malaysia now living in Switzerland. I'm Indian and would like to remain so and that's why I'm interested in your forum as such things in the English Language don't exist here in Switzerland. It'll be great taking part in your forum. Kind regards, Patricia


  7. #9177
    shwetashukla is offline New ILite
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Who Am I? - Part 5

    Hi
    I am Shweta from Ghubra, from delhi ,a comp science engg .I am residing from one year in Muscat .I am good in arts ,painting , and aritstic creation but the only tough thng these days with me is to start something ,i have number of resons for it ..:) so i hope , in a group we can do smthng better and creative. Morning , i have 2 -3 hours free and i am damn bored during that time ,thnking of doing something.............dont know what ... have registered here .. lets see ....

    Last edited by ramyaramani; 5th September 2013 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Edited chat/sms style words

  8. #9178
    2412 is offline New ILite
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2

    Red face Re: First time mom

    Hi everyone,

    I'm a lawyer from India, right now a full time mom to a 9 month old. Currently, staying in Sunnyvale, CA.

    Thanks,
    Manu


  9. #9179
    ramyaramani is offline Platinum ILite Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    City
    Columbia
    State
    Maryland
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    3,710

    Default Re: Who Am I? - Part 5

    Hello Anu, Maria, Neelu, Ramya

    Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies. Please do complete your profile, if you have not already done so. A complete profile helps in better interaction. Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

    Anu,
    Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anuelangovan View Post
    Hi Everyone,

    Hello Everyone,

    I am Anu here. I am a Malaysian and live in Singapore now. I am so glad to have found your very interesting and informative site. Can't wait to explore. Thanks to IL.

    Regards,
    Anu
    Maria,
    Check the Indians in Abu Dhabi - IndusLadies forum for information related to personal services. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

    Quote Originally Posted by mariaali View Post
    hi i am maria new to abu dhabii...please guide me with some beauty salons i lives near emirates discount market
    Neelu,
    It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement. Check the Indians in Sharjah - IndusLadies forum for ILites in your area. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

    Quote Originally Posted by neeluabrol View Post
    Hi everyone,I'm Neelu.....just moved to Sharjah 4 months back.....new to this place ,people,things so much...came across this site while searching schools couldn't stop myself from enrolling....and i'm here just hoping might find some friends in a new place.
    Ramya,
    It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement. Check the Indians in Northeast - IndusLadies forum for ILites in your area. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

    Quote Originally Posted by lakshmiramya View Post
    Hii to every one,

    I am ramya. I live in cherry hill near Philly. I don't know whether I can introduce here or not.I found this site is a correct place to explore our knowledge and views.I am happy to be as a member here.I hope I get you some useful information to all our members.
    Ramya



  10. #9180
    ramyaramani is offline Platinum ILite Forum Moderator
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    City
    Columbia
    State
    Maryland
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    3,710

    Default Re: Who Am I? - Part 5

    Hello Rees, Patricia, Shweta, Manu

    Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies. Please do complete your profile, if you have not already done so. A complete profile helps in better interaction. Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

    Rees,
    Check the Indians in Midwest - IndusLadies forum for more information. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

    Quote Originally Posted by rees View Post
    Hello people,

    I am new to this forum but certainly not to US(I was earlier in LA->Detroit).I have currently shifted to cleveland Ohio.
    Guys I don't know anybody here so please let me know about this city,good grocery stores etc.
    Help will be much appreciated.

    Thanks !
    Patricia,
    Check the Indians in Switzerland - IndusLadies forum for ILites in your area. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

    Quote Originally Posted by fe30tus7 View Post
    Hi, I'm Patricia originally from Malaysia now living in Switzerland. I'm Indian and would like to remain so and that's why I'm interested in your forum as such things in the English Language don't exist here in Switzerland. It'll be great taking part in your forum. Kind regards, Patricia
    Shweta,
    It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement. You can get inspired by checking the Hobbies, Arts & Crafts - IndusLadies forum. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

    Quote Originally Posted by shwetashukla View Post
    Hi
    I am Shweta from Ghubra, from delhi ,a comp science engg .I am residing from one year in Muscat .I am good in arts ,painting , and aritstic creation but the only tough thng these days with me is to start something ,i have number of resons for it ..:) so i hope , in a group we can do smthng better and creative. Morning , i have 2 -3 hours free and i am damn bored during that time ,thnking of doing something.............dont know what ... have registered here .. lets see ....
    Manu,
    You might find the Parenting & Kids - IndusLadies forum interestng. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

    Quote Originally Posted by 2412 View Post
    Hi everyone,

    I'm a lawyer from India, right now a full time mom to a 9 month old. Currently, staying in Sunnyvale, CA.

    Thanks,
    Manu



Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:42 PM.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283