Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. deiyamma

deiyamma New IL'ite

hai my new friends ....!
    this is daisy from tamil nadu...
    im very glad to join this site..
    hope u like me...

Last edited: Sep 4, 2013
  2. krishnapremi

krishnapremi New IL'ite

Hi friends,

im krishnapremi, im new to IL , im eagerly waiting for your support and help , and i love to have lots and lots of friends and want to spend my time intrestingly

thanx

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2013
  3. lathabharath

lathabharath New IL'ite

Hi,

I just signed up to this group and feel happy to do so. Frankly speaking, whenever I browse on topics like recipes, parenting, return gifts, etc. IndusLadies is top listed in the search and I always land in this site and get immersed into it. I have found many useful info and answers for most of my searches, nd feel proud to be part of the online community started especially for women.

I live in Chennai and have 2 cute daughters, and I work for a Software concern. I am interested in Hindu tradition/culture, paintings, cooking, and rangoli.

4. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Daisy, Krishnapremi and Lathabharath
    Welcome you all to indusladies community. Please complete your profile for better communication.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Daisy keep communicating with members and I am sure you will be liked by all here. Hope you will have great time.

Krishnapremi what type of support are you looking for do add your query in respective forum and you will get all the help you wish to have. Do interact with members to make friends.
    It is against forum etiquette to use chat/sms style writing in posts. This requirement is to ensure that we maintain the quality of discussion in our community. You can see further background in this announcement.

Lathabharath nice to note how you landed up in IL, it is great to have you amidst us all here. Hope to see you interacting in your interested forums. Have a great stay in IL.

5. Anuelangovan

Anuelangovan New IL'ite

Hi Everyone,

Hello Everyone,

I am Anu here. I am a Malaysian and live in Singapore now. I am so glad to have found your very interesting and informative site. Can't wait to explore. Thanks to IL.

Regards,
    Anu

6. mariaali

mariaali New IL'ite

hi i am maria new to abu dhabii...please guide me with some beauty salons i lives near emirates discount market

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2013
  7. neeluabrol

neeluabrol New IL'ite

Hi everyone,I'm Neelu.....just moved to Sharjah 4 months back.....new to this place ,people,things so much...came across this site while searching schools couldn't stop myself from enrolling....and i'm here just hoping might find some friends in a new place.

8. lakshmiramya

lakshmiramya New IL'ite

Hii to every one,

I am ramya. I live in cherry hill near Philly. I don't know whether I can introduce here or not.I found this site is a correct place to explore our knowledge and views.I am happy to be as a member here.I hope I get you some useful information to all our members.
    Ramya

9. rees

rees New IL'ite

Hello people,

I am new to this forum but certainly not to US(I was earlier in LA->Detroit).I have currently shifted to cleveland Ohio.
    Guys I don't know anybody here so please let me know about this city,good grocery stores etc.
    Help will be much appreciated.

Thanks !

10. fe30tus7

fe30tus7 New IL'ite

Hi, I'm Patricia originally from Malaysia now living in Switzerland. I'm Indian and would like to remain so and that's why I'm interested in your forum as such things in the English Language don't exist here in Switzerland. It'll be great taking part in your forum. Kind regards, Patricia