Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Amitha, Suruchi, Nidhi, SwathiKumari and Radhika
    Welcome you all to indusladies community. Please complete your profile for better communication.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Amitha nice to have you here, we too will look forward to see your work in Hobbies, Arts & Crafts hope you will have great time here.

Suruchi do step in here Beauty and Fashion you might like to communicate with members. By interacting with members you will know them better.

Nidhi step into Keep Fit & Maintain Shape where you will get all the support from our members. Hope to see your post that you have reduced your weight. :)

Swathikumari good evening to you too. Do let us know more about yourself. Hope you will have great time here.

Radhika do browse through the forums and interact with members everything will be fine here. have great time here.

2. pami

pami New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am new member here... hope to find out friends here... and get to learn a lot of things and to give some inputs too..

3. nuss

nuss Platinum IL'ite

Hi All- recently joined this wonderful community after weeks of stalking ;). I'm from Haryana, grew up in Delhi and now a Midwestern USA gal. I live in Indiana with my husband and my super cute (don't I sound like a mom) son. I've already learned a lot from this site and hoping to widen my horizon more. I teach biology (parasitology) and research on wonderful world of insects. Shoot me a message if you're wondering about a pest in your house (sorry can't take care of in-law pests).

Take care,

M

2 people like this.
  4. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Pami, Nuss

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies. Please do complete your profile, if you have not already done so. A complete profile helps in better interaction. Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Pami,
    Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Nuss,
    Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

5. Alizey

Alizey New IL'ite

helloooooooo

Hey. I am new in this forum and want to become a part of this useful community. Here are much knowledge things like travelling, food, entertainment and many more. I will also visit India. Hope my stay wills peaceful foe everyone in this forum. Share your ideas and introduction.

6. philo

philo New IL'ite

Hello Everyone

Let me indroduce my self,, I'm philo,,a new member of IL,,,i'm from cochin,kerala .. I like jewellery making very much...that's y i'm here ...... so i'd like to know more about jewellery making ,,,especially with polymer clay,,, n teracotta ..so friends i hope u 'll help me,,,n i can post something useful for u too....

Happy Happy Happy to be here.....

regards,,
    philo

7. Meharaj

Meharaj New IL'ite

HI, This is Meha, I live in chennai. I have visited many blogs here when i google for something... i have joined this community today. Greetings to one and all :)

8. nehay

nehay New IL'ite

Hi All....
    I am Neha from Mumbai.
    I ve just joined this wonderful community of IndusLadies..
    Hope to interact with u all very often and have gud discussions...
    Luv y'all
    Neha ♥♥

9. kalai12111991

kalai12111991 New IL'ite

hai...........i am new here...i love rc novels so much....friends can any one help me with reading her novel here

10. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Philo, Meha, Neha and Kalai
    Welcome you all to indusladies community. Please complete your profile for better communication.
    Please go through New Member Orientation - Read this to know this site! to know more about this site.
    Have further queries visit Site Help & FAQs
    Thank you for joining us here and do participate in the discussion of your interest.

Philo step into here Jewellery Making whete you can share your work as well as learn. Hope you will have great time here.

Meha nice to have you amidst us all here. Do browse through and we look forward seeing more of you in IL.

Neha Do join in the discussions by this way of interaction you will know about the members and also make friends with them. Have a wonderful stay around.

Kalai Step into here Book Lovers where you can find RC novels. Have great time around.