Who Am I? - Part 5

Discussion in 'New Member Area' started by IL_Admin, May 18, 2011.

1. asha01

asha01 New IL'ite

Hello to all kind ladies out there...

i have just joined this team and feeling very happy to be the part of this wonderful team....Amazing.

Kindly share a suggestion with me in case i want to post an ad for private tuitions..

Cheers ladies...

2. vid2vin

vid2vin New IL'ite

Hi All,
    Am vidhya.S interested in craft.

Thanks

3. mallu1960

mallu1960 New IL'ite

I ma sreekumar from changanacherry

4. SarasIL

SarasIL New IL'ite

Hi. I am a new member . Presently in IL enjoying holidays

5. ramyaramani

ramyaramani Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hello Bavishya, Asha, Vidhya, Sreekumar, Saras

Welcome to the wonderful IndusLadies community. You can go through http://www.indusladies.com/forums/new-member-area/20699-new-member-orientation-read-know.html to understand the site better. For any further questions please look into this forum Site Help & FAQs - IndusLadies. Please do complete your profile, if you have not already done so. A complete profile helps in better interaction. Thank you for joining us here. Looking forward to seeing you in other forums.

Bavishya,
    Glad to know you are finding IL interesting. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Asha,
    If you would like to advertise with us please contact support@indusladies.com. Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Vidhya,
    Explore the Hobbies, Arts & Crafts - IndusLadies forum and do participate in the discussions.

Sreekumar,
    Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

Saras,
    Explore the forum and do participate in the discussions.

6. Aruna07

Aruna07 New IL'ite

Good morning!

This is Aruna. Happy to meet all you lovely ladies through this forum.

I have following query to Chitvish madam. Please some one help me to repost this in the appropriate forum.

Any specific sloka for neuro related issues. My son suffering of mild form of autism which is basically neuro linked.

Also read some parigaram like giving thambu kayiru(rope to takeout water from well) to shivan temple for neuro issues in this forum. But could not trace back by search.

Please help to reach Chitvish mam for the above. If any other I-lite help me to clear my doubt also, I am thankful to you.

Thanks
    Aruna

7. rajeevn979

rajeevn979 New IL'ite

Hi All,

I am raji from tamil nadu.. trying to find friends in abu dhabi

8. r7k9v

r7k9v New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am Ramya. I have heard about indus ladies many a times but was never able to kick start. Today when I was browsing thru my facebook account I found a posting related to indus ladies. There....., I made the start :) Hoping to find lot of useful info thru this forum.

Hi,
    Its me Ramya again. I missed to introduce about myself. I love to explore in cooking, I am good at dance, though not a great singer I can sing to a decent level, I love any form of fine arts (drawing, painting & crafts). I am a graphic designer & also an interior designer (amateur in both). Willing to learn more stuff thru this forum & equip myself with more skills (esp enhance my current skills). I came thru a name called Chitra Vishwanathan twice or thrice in these few mins of my intro after registration. She seems to be a very knowledgable person. I would love to be guided by such intellects.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
  9. Anna1993

Anna1993 New IL'ite

hello not sure if this goes here or nto..but my name is anna an im here to figure things out on pregnancies thanks.:) an in hopes to meet some amazing people..:)

10. sathyasheela

sathyasheela New IL'ite

Hello All,
    Hope all good. I am Sathya from Melbourne, Australia. We are living here for the past 4 years in the south eastern suburbs. We are a native of Tamil Nadu and want to make new friends here. I have a 5 year old daughter who is in Prep. Nice to know every one here.

Regards,
    Sathya